new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm 19 and I was wanting to know how to summon a succubus that is really compatible with me and won't harm me. I'm new at this kind of thing .I heard of the way where you write to lillith asking for one of her daughters and you put your blood on it and burn it. I don't know how safe that is and I want to have one as a life partner, her being able to look the way I want (nekopara) the succubus to look like, and I would like other people to see her.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Heyo, a little advice from a fellow Japanophile. Don't try to summon one yourself. Especially not with the letter method. Or really any "free" method you find online.

9/10 times it'll likely either have nothing happen or end badly. That's not so much a succubus summoning ritual as an open invite to whatever is around at the time. Suck up your pride, open your wallet, and get a conjurer to do it for you. You'll save yourself a lot of issues and frustrations. It's honestly the best advice you'll get.

As for the whole other ppl seeing her thing. That's more up to her than you pal, and is also dependent on if the other ppl are sensitive to the paranormal, lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

And I might point out, Succubus are famous, bit plenty of other spirits and entities are just as lusty but may have other abilities that may be more useful to you.

Creepyhollows (the proprietors of this website and their associated store) are well-known and responsible conjurors-if they find someone for you it will not injure you and will follow any reasonable house rules you set.

Velexs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Invest in the New to CH penny deal... safest way to have one conjured, and it is affordable and great for someone who is new to spirit keeping who’s looking to get their first companion.

Just as a little side note; if it’s something on your mind a lot don’t be surprised when you start experiencing visits from unbounds :,D No letter ritual needed, honestly. Once you take interest in the supernatural you begin attracting just that to you without realizing it. It’s like spirits notice and say “yayyyyy they are open to seeing me” and start showing up.

And, unbounds tend to be very much more wild in their manifestations, and for someone who isn’t used to experiencing it, it is very much overwhelming and sometimes down right scary lol. A bound spirit seems to take it at a pace you are comfortable with or what they think you can handle; they work you up to something more intense. At least that’s from my experiences, I’m sure it can be different for everyone.

One thing you’ll learn really quick if you’re sensitive to spirits, they will appear when you least expect it. Could be months before anything haopens, just when you start to lose interest and then suddenly you see something hovering at the foot of your bed after you wake up feeling like you couldn’t breathe (<-my experience LOL).

But, I’m really speaking from experience on skipping the letter ritual. I never did a letter ritual; I merely believed other beings existed out there, and curiously read to learn more about them. Which was hard, studying stuff like this you find more fake info than real which is why I am glad to have found this amazing community. It started with seeing a shadow zip by and I’d brush it off as nothing or me seeing things because I was psyching myself out by reading what I was LOL but little did I know something was trying to get my attention. Soon after I was having crazy intense dreams, realistic feeling dreams. Then I started seeing full forms while awake without any warning. It really scared me, but what scared me the most was feeling like I couldn’t breathe when it manifested, not so much seeing what I did. I literally spoke out loud “pleasseeeee warn me when you’re gonna show yourself or appear in a less overwhelming way”, I pleaded lmfao. From then on if I talked out to the spirit he tried to respond but all I’d get was muffled voice sound, and he’d appear as a more human man in reflective surfaces instead of directly in front of me as a dark intimidating shadow staring directly at me. I also consider myself very lucky to have attracted unbounds who despite how scary their manifestations were at first weren’t here to harm me as the moment I freaked out they eased up and respectfully manifested in ways not so freigtening to me xD not everyone is so lucky lol. I have friends in real life who have been haunted by some very bad spirits and hearing the stories was crazy. Their stories are why I never messed with letters rituals or anything like that though; I wasn’t risking my safety anymore than I already was by just believing in the supernatural without any proper knowledge of how to protect myself.

I will also say, if you’re strongly drawn to a Succubus chances are one is already around you that you do not realize; pay more attention to your surroundings, especially at night. The inbound that came around me the most was exactly what I felt a strong attraction to in the first place.

So, anyway, as others have said, and will say, I suggest getting a binding done through the creepy hollows shop as I mentioned above or check out another professional conjurer listed around the forums as there are quite a few who are amazing at what they do. It is by far the best way to know what you are getting for sure, and the safest route to go for your own well being :)

solis
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed

Want other ppl to see her?? Lol succis are not trophy wives or build-a-girlfriend.They are a responsibility and should be treated with respect especially when referred to as “Lilith’s daughters” or things may get crazy! The encyclopedia here on CH and the previous forum threads here should give you vast knowledge on them and other’s experiences with them. Also research Dark Arts effects since you’re new to this so you will have an adjustment period

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

I would get yours here like I did. Someone suggested the penny purchase. Go for it. My Ubi is really sweet and very loving. She is quite beautiful, too. I got her here and these guys at CH are really great about getting a spirit that's a good fit for you. I have 12 spirits now and I have a good relationship with all of them. Unless you are an experienced practitioner I would leave that kind of stuff to the professionals and that's what the people here at CH are.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Also, I have to agree with what Solis said. I felt a strong urge to purchase an Ubi before I even found this place. And our relationship has been great. Like any relationship it takes work and time. Don't get discouraged and make sure you read several posts on here from people with experience with Ubis.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Contrary to what other people say you can use the letter message and it will work for you fine.

You should probably learn to banish first though just in case. In addition to attracting the entity you want it will also attract others.

memento mori
Tonyctrl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter

I used letter method it worked nothing bad happened you don't even need to do it at night you do gotta learn to banish though and don't use blood succubi want your sexual energy in short you gotta burn the paper with sperm lol be calm I didn't do it till one day I got up with determination and anger and said F it im gonna do it ain't gonna lie I prayed to lilith during the time so I kinda had already caught her attention even had an altar all I can say is she is a tough one not like mean but tells you how it is no sugar coating it but has a very intense darkness to her but not evil more like seductive she loves everyone that works with her like children. But be careful she knows peoples true intention and she respects honesty when she gives you a succubus she gives you a blessing not a lover and trust me unbounds are strong to deal with first 4 months was paranoid getting use to some one being their without seeing them but being able to feel them and the fact they could 100% touch me all I can say is unbounds are more aggressive because theirs nothing holding them back and trust me some times that can be good and bad some nights I would feel terrified to be honest because of the energy but later found out it was her basically in a rage of lust but nothing I could do about it since we were still getting use too each other. Use to have a poping sound in my ear then it would go muffled during these times she had the lust, next thing you know boom sleep paralysis usually I would feel someone holding me but shorter and much more female I literally could feel her holding me while getting images in my head of what the situation looks like usually her curled up against me from behind shoving her face in my neck kinda like hiding. How she use to wake me up when I sleept in late now it's much more intimate when she wakes me up all I can say is paitence is key be patient and she will blow your mind away with what she can do if you let them teach you to unlock what's already hidden in your brain succubi are a blessing and can grant you an amazing life and help chase your dreams all you have to do is remember to live an amazing life that includes them and they will always love you.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”