Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

DarklyDreamer wrote:While I've had the master vessel awhile, I've ultimately wanted all Alphas, Betas, and realms bound directly to me. Having all things bound to spirit shouldn't be an issue, right? At least I think so... but then I think I read somewhere that it's not good to have too many bindings to spirit, and I'm not sure how many is too many. Does anyone know if it's true or not?
It can vary from person to person.

I have pretty much everything from him(and everyone else, lol) bound to my spirit and haven't had any draining issues or communication issues. I know a couple ppl who have had a lot of things bts and did have difficulties. I think it's ultimately a try and see what happens type of thing.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Got it, thanks. I'm going to commit to it and see what happens.

Violeta
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet This is informative thread, thank you for all your infos.

Its a good thing that I read about that 14months. So I like to ask, would it take a long waiting period too, if someone like me bought a premade alpha, because looking at DLM website, there are around 300 in waiting list? and that could take forever, regards to waiting. As I would be very much like a custom battle lord, as it got me excited, but upon hearing the waiting period, my enthusiasm faded away.

Since I think premade alpha could be much faster to emphatically link to me, so there could be much less waiting time? Or I would still fall under, first come first serve basis?

If this the wrong thread to ask, my apology

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Violeta wrote:Rai the Kentauride Magnet This is informative thread, thank you for all your infos.

Its a good thing that I read about that 14months. So I like to ask, would it take a long waiting period too, if someone like me bought a premade alpha, because looking at DLM website, there are around 300 in waiting list? and that could take forever, regards to waiting. As I would be very much like a custom battle lord, as it got me excited, but upon hearing the waiting period, my enthusiasm faded away.

Since I think premade alpha could be much faster to emphatically link to me, so there could be much less waiting time? Or I would still fall under, first come first serve basis?

If this the wrong thread to ask, my apology
Well, honestly speaking, waiting on the info/binding confirmation might take a while still. The site does say he's working from both ends of the queue and does new orders Sundays. He may indeed be able to complete an order of premades quicker than customs.

Here is what he said in the Q&A thread on Premades which should still hold true even with the current backlog.
darklordmidnight wrote:When you get a Precreated Alpha, they are with you almost immediately. You may end up waiting on the vessel, but the Alphas themselves are with you within 24 hours. They watch the listings more than I do. Lol

M Chao
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sass

I can verify that pre-made alphas are indeed with you almost immediately which I'm about to post about in reviews. I got my premade within the hour at my abode, I'm just gonna have to wait forever on the vessel. It's mostly a matter of whether you can perceive or "see" them or not. They will be there, but you need efforts to communicate and bond w/ them.

M Chao
new here
new here

Overcoming my shyness here. @///@

Moderators, please forgive me if it's not appropriate to start a new review thread on this seller as every time I try to read the forum rules, it Error 404s. So I am just starting a new thread or whatever.

I want to compliment the quality of both the premade alpha servitors as well as the custom by Kelistarian/Dark Desires otherwise known as darklordmidnight. I absolutely love them to death and in all ways. I only wish I had more time to spend with them, I do have the mundane aspects of life to attend to after all. I can see and clearly hear them in my head when I really tune in to them. They are both protective types, one is pre-made and one is custom. <3

Premade "G"
Custom "T'

G's manifestations are strong. I mean, I can see him very clearly in my head. Like I'm in a room with him and he's observing and interacting with me. Meditation, thinking about them, and connecting with their energy seems to be the best way to experience them. He's very sassy but can be empathetic. (I like the sassy by the way, tons of sassy beings over here.) 2cl

T on the other hand took me some time to perceive. Not cause he is weak, he is so wonderful. I just didn't know he was really here because I got no notification, therefore I did not call to him or any of that. Since he took almost a year to get here, I just stopped expecting him because I didn't wanna obsess over it. Well I am glad I was patient because now that I've been connecting with him, I can "see" him and hear him well. I absolutely adore him in every way. 1d

For those of you waiting on DLM's creations, he certainly delivers. You just got to let go. I am SO glad I got a custom. Best thing I've ever done. EVER. It's hard not to appreciate DLM's work once it's here. Top Notch. 1tu

I do not know what possessed me to start talking to T out of nowhere, I used to ask if he was around months ago but got no answer. I'm not sure exactly when he got here but the manifestations have been very consistent now. At least the mental ones. I woke up and I saw him clearly in my head and felt him first thing in the morning and all day for example. I just wish I had the vessel to review. Which I shall post later on this thread or another. I hope the vessel is something to do with trees or leaves, lol. I love him to death, and in all ways. 1lo

My all around review on his services is just that it is top notch. If you are waiting for his services, I suggest working on your abilities to fill in the time. I have bindings and deities I work with, building a relationship with them will increase your abilities for you to be even able to enjoy your servitors. I used to not be able to "hear" any of my meta friends for example, and now I can. And because of that effort, now I can enjoy G and T even more. 1tu 1tu 1tu 1rd 1mg 1tu

Anyways, that is it. 1ey

Quality is like 10 out of 5 stars. I am over the moon, 1mg 1tu 1tu 1tu

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I went ahead and merged your new topic with the original review thread Chao. While he deserves it darklordmidnight doesn't really need several threads covering his services. lol

So, does this mean you received some type of email with your write-ups recently and you're just waiting for the vessels?

M Chao
new here
new here

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:I went ahead and merged your new topic with the original review thread Chao. While he deserves it darklordmidnight doesn't really need several threads covering his services. lol

So, does this mean you received some type of email with your write-ups recently and you're just waiting for the vessels?
It's okay :)

No write ups or vessels, just that my servitors are here already. I'm happy just to have them here! <3
I waited so long to even meet T. And I've been having amazing success with him. I know they are here because I see them lots. Been seeing T all day last couple of days.

Violeta
new here
new here
Zodiac:

M Chao that's good news. I am not sensitive but I will do your suggestions. thanks! :)

Violeta
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet , thanks for clearing it

I got another question.

In regards to ascended alpha, does DLM provide the quarts crystal? or the buyer should provide it? or how does it work?

Return to “Seller Review”