Spirits and Music/Can they manifest their own choice of musics?

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I was trying to find ways to bond, not just with my Djinn but all the spirits I have in my possession. So I did with them what I should have done, that I have done with my Djinn before and got them to listen to my music. I would essentially place headphones around the vessel and let them listen to my mix of songs. Mostly rock. However as I occupied myself with something else, I heard of all things Smell's Like Team Spirit by Nirvana. Now I like Nirvana, but what stranges me out about it, was I did not put that song on my music player or my mix list that I was using to entertain them. So that leads me to believe that one of them if not all of them, manifested it into my player. Needless to say It gives me the impression that at least one of them is a Grunge fan.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh yeah my friends will show up in my music and songs they like will come up more than once

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

I see. So it was them. If they like Nirvana should I give them more of that Genre?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Try what they like, they're like us in music preference: some like specific bands, some like general genres, etc.
I would try different songs from Nirvana and maybe try different bands from the punk genre. :) just enjoy it together.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I’ve not played my music on shuffle for them or anything, but play whatever I tend to get stuck in my head. So I often find them sticking songs in my head. So either I’ll play it for them or find that particular song playing in a store somewhere. Which is weird because I live in Japan, so finding older or indie songs playing in a store is kind of unusual and neat.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Roseflare wrote:I’ve not played my music on shuffle for them or anything, but play whatever I tend to get stuck in my head. So I often find them sticking songs in my head. So either I’ll play it for them or find that particular song playing in a store somewhere. Which is weird because I live in Japan, so finding older or indie songs playing in a store is kind of unusual and neat.
With me its a bit more complex than that. By all accounts and purposes, specifically because I never got around to buying an album or downloading a song from the music stores online, I never had this song on my music player at all. My music player is a tablet that I have hooked into a stereo that I often use to better listen to Isochronic tones while sleeping. I rigged headphones to it so that the music was channeled through the headphones. Loud enough that I could listen with them but it's mostly designed so that it's channeled to their vessels. But there it was. I know that opening riff from anywhere and it is even on the playlist. Like it appeared out of nowhere.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

I figured out how they did it. It seems, if one doesn't pay any direct attention to them, leaving them to their own devices the spirits can do various things when no one is paying attention. Much of why they manifest that song was because I wasn't looking. So as a bit of an experiment I put my music player with headphones next to the vessels on one end of the room, while I put myself and much of my attention to the other end of the room. To see if maybe they'd do it again with another song they like.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”