new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, I am somewhat new here. I have recently recived the vessel for my lovely bannik from CH. Connecting and bounding with her has been great over the period of time it took to receive her vessel. However now that her vessel has arrived her personality has completely flipped. She's kinda, well, A JERK! She has block my other companions and continuously hijacks the pendulum. She isn't following house rules and lies so much. She thinks this is funny. I had asked her to stay with her vessel (which is rooms away), and she is currently laying on top of me watching me wright this. I have talked to her about this and how it makes me feel, with no resolve.
Any input to help resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Are there any loopholes in the house rules? I had to put a few extras in place for some of mine that were coloring outside of the lines because they weren't specific enough... which is why I ask. If she is hijacking the pendulum is there something important or specific that she feels is more pressing than what you are asking? I would see if there is something you can work out first.

If she's just coming on too strong you could always wrap her vessel in wool and put her in a dark place for 48 hours to subdue but I would do that as a last resort. I've never had issues with my bannik so I would suggest putting in a HD ticket also.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Even if there were loopholes in the house rules, it doesnt matter if she won't follow them. I'd try and sit down and have a serious conversation with her.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Any chance it could be an unbound trickster mimicking her? What’s your protection like?

Comadeath13
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I appreciate all of the response. As far as house rules go, she said she in not bound to them and chooses not to follow them. I had a talk with her this morning and she wants my full attention till the end of the week. Which includes not communicating with my other companions. I asked if there was anything important she wanted to talk about, which there wasn't. As far as protection goes i have a piece of copper to act as my torch. I have a courtwind, gargoyle, and a dragon. Along with my three spirit guides and a couple other angels. They all know that unbound are not allowed near me or in our home. Once again I do appreciate all the input.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Comadeath13 wrote:I appreciate all of the response. As far as house rules go, she said she in not bound to them and chooses not to follow them. I had a talk with her this morning and she wants my full attention till the end of the week. Which includes not communicating with my other companions. I asked if there was anything important she wanted to talk about, which there wasn't. As far as protection goes i have a piece of copper to act as my torch. I have a courtwind, gargoyle, and a dragon. Along with my three spirit guides and a couple other angels. They all know that unbound are not allowed near me or in our home. Once again I do appreciate all the input.
Let me tell you this, a CH spirit will NEVER EVER do this, so this are the two most likely possibilities of what its happening

1.- You do not know how to use a pendulum properly and you are affecting the answers with your emotion or thoughts

2.- It is a trickster that is making you think is one of your spirits

I know you have protection in place but sometimes depending on the being a trickster can get in and if this is indeed a trickster i would recommend to stop using the pendulum immediatly because the more you use it the more you invite this thing in, contact CH immeditaly and tell them is an emergency.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I've not had a spirit isolate me from my others, I have had suggestions to focus on x item or x task towards a goal but never "I am the only spirit/entity you can work with". It almost sounds like a type of oppression that you are under because if you are cut off and more vulnerable.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Have you tried this?:
Secret to Keeping

These Dark Arts secrets were previously not known outside of family and Creepy Hollows collectors. They are secrets discovered by Ash and he has generously agreed to share them with all collectors because having the right secret and being able to properly handle DA spirits is more important.

For a Bannik there are a couple of secrets to Keeping them... the first being the ability to connect with their energy. The fastest way to commune directly with a Bannik is to have fresh eggplant, cut it in half, gut it and rinse out the shell. Pour fresh thyme in the shell and hold the vessel and eggplant shell together in both hands (side by side). While you are holding them invite the Bannik to come to you...

"Hear me wise spirit and know that I call you I ask your favor today to hear what I ask of you and know you are with me Grant me your third sight and I will listen patiently..."

This is the best way to open the channel of communication between you and your Bannik.

If you feel that your Bannik is emitting energy far too influential and powerful for you then you can wrap the vessel in wool, tightly, and store it in a dark place for no more than 48 hours. This will safely subdue the Bannik's energies.

Only use this technique if you feel the Bannik is becoming too strong for your liking- some collectors like their spirits to be "on the go" all the time so it is your judgment call.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Comadeath13
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you all for the response. Your insights have suppressed my distain for my bannik, she couldn't be the one doing this. I have submitted an HD ticket. Hopefully I can find out what's going on and resolve this issue quickly. I miss my companions so much. I will update this thread when more information is available.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Comadeath13 wrote:Thank you all for the response. Your insights have suppressed my distain for my bannik, she couldn't be the one doing this. I have submitted an HD ticket. Hopefully I can find out what's going on and resolve this issue quickly. I miss my companions so much. I will update this thread when more information is available.
Good call your spirits are there to help you not to affect you in a negative way, i am almost certain this is an unbound trickster messing with you, just take this as a valuable lesson, this communication tools can be very dangerous in the inexperienced hands, i went through the same thing last year when an evil entity was masquerading as my spirit family when i was using the pendulum and tried to made me rehome them, in my opinion just never use the pendulum again and work on developing your communication skills like telepathy, your bannik can help you with this, each time you do meditations for the third eye just call your bannik for assistance and she will help you.

Return to “Dark Arts”