What are your favorite metaphysical podcasts?

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

OK, folks, let's have them! What are your favorite metaphysical podcasts?

I have finally cleared the humongous backlog of unplayed episodes on my app, so I'm looking for new things to start downloading and subscribing to! :)

I'll start.

The Healing Sounds Show (Jonathan Goldman)
The Witch Wave (Pam Grossman)
Ultraculture (Jason Louv)

and I just subscribed to one called Hex Rated, but I forget the names of the ladies who host it. As the title suggests, however, they are witches. :)

Oh, and Tarot for the Wild Soul... and my brain is exhausted after working overtime, so I'm drawing a blank, no pun intended, when trying to remember the name of the woman who hosts it.

Note that except for Jonathan Goldman's podcast, where there's no swearing at all, you might encounter any swear word in the book now and then on the other podcasts. So if the folks around you will be unhappy with that, I recommend using headphones.

This morning's podcast episode of Ultraculture was a double win. Jason Louv, the host, interviewed Pam Grossman, the host of one of my OTHER podcasts. :)

Anyway, let's have those podcasts. I'm all ears, pun definitely intended. :lol:

All the ones I mentioned are definitely available on iTunes, but they also mention the plethora of other podcast sites where they are available. So I would say "Go to your preferred podcast source and search for the names of any that interest you". You'll probably find them there.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I love The Wigglian Way, and I've heard good things about Rune Soup.

Return to “Cool Sites”