You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Fox
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frrog Myrtle
Zodiac:

I currently have two spirits in my keep; B being a Chinese fox, P being a gargoyle.

I think what my main issue is is that I keep getting anxiety over whether or not i'm doing things 'right' (being a good friend/keeper to them, fearing of upsetting or disappointing them, etc.) Because of previous life experiences and the like.

I do fully understand that they more than likely know me way better than i already do and probably don't think i'm all that bad but it still kind of gets at me.

Coming from a complete newbie, does anyone have experiences with anxiety disorders and spirit keeping?

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

For the anxiety I would carry a piece of golden quartz (or similar; this one has been the strongest connection for me), helps with negativity, peace and healing. And with the anxiety with spirit keeping, if the energy is too much you can move the vessel to another room you're not in too much so it doesn't trigger you and slowly start working with it.

If you're worried that you're doing the "right" thing, relax, it sounds like you are communicating with them and care and are treating them really well. It's a learning process and they all have personalities like us humans so I would let things just develop as they do. If you're not sure if they're happy and are working on communication/manifestations I would meditate (which is also good for anxiety) and see if that aware state as it shifts to meditative trance-like helps open anything easier.

My gargoyles seem to like vessels being up high, except one, he likes to be on my desk so I just work with them each as an individual.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Chinese fox is interesting, cant wait to listen to ur interaction with it

Jasperr
new here
new here