neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

First off she is not keeping me up in the way you think.
Alright so my Ubi X has been keeping me up for hours whenever I try to go to sleep. (Sometimes T and M but they rarely do this)

Basically whenever I shut my eyes when am laying down (she sometimes does this while am awake), she starts to touch my head which causes pressure on top of my head and my face to form (generally over my eyes). The pressure is great enough to prevent me from falling asleep.
Now I told her not to, tried to make a rule on it but I don't think she understands or does not care. Last night unfortunately I snapped and told her off. Sense then I did apologize as it was rude/disrespectful like, I asked if she will forgive me and I got a "yes".
But this has to stop I gotta sleep, I mean sure my ubi's keep me up with certain "activities" ;) but they don't try to prevent me from sleeping.
I have been trying to get a message from her of why she is doing it. However that don't really work out. I ask if she's willing to tell me why she is doing it, I get a "yes". But our communication is not the best.

Now I don't have a rosary to subdue but I pray that if I get one, I won't have to use it.
Yes I have house rules in place:
Basically a No means no rule
When I call "sleep time" don't take actions that prevent me from falling or staying asleep.

Now this is my only problem I have with her. Otherwise wise X, T, and M are great. They changed my life for the better. My whole spirit family did. I mean hell, if I never met them I have no clue where I would be. But I can't be kept up till 3:30 in the morning every night.

Tonyctrl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Pressure in the head is normal around them kinda like letting you know their around sometimes headaches rare after a while but will happen

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Grey67 wrote:First off she is not keeping me up in the way you think.
Alright so my Ubi X has been keeping me up for hours whenever I try to go to sleep. (Sometimes T and M but they rarely do this)

Basically whenever I shut my eyes when am laying down (she sometimes does this while am awake), she starts to touch my head which causes pressure on top of my head and my face to form (generally over my eyes). The pressure is great enough to prevent me from falling asleep.
Now I told her not to, tried to make a rule on it but I don't think she understands or does not care. Last night unfortunately I snapped and told her off. Sense then I did apologize as it was rude/disrespectful like, I asked if she will forgive me and I got a "yes".
But this has to stop I gotta sleep, I mean sure my ubi's keep me up with certain "activities" ;) but they don't try to prevent me from sleeping.
I have been trying to get a message from her of why she is doing it. However that don't really work out. I ask if she's willing to tell me why she is doing it, I get a "yes". But our communication is not the best.

Now I don't have a rosary to subdue but I pray that if I get one, I won't have to use it.
Yes I have house rules in place:
Basically a No means no rule
When I call "sleep time" don't take actions that prevent me from falling or staying asleep.

Now this is my only problem I have with her. Otherwise wise X, T, and M are great. They changed my life for the better. My whole spirit family did. I mean hell, if I never met them I have no clue where I would be. But I can't be kept up till 3:30 in the morning every night.
Did you get this succubus from a practicioner or it is an unbound succubus?

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@AlejandroMEX she is from CH my whole spirit family is

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tonyctrl wrote:Pressure in the head is normal around them kinda like letting you know their around sometimes headaches rare after a while but will happen
I know they are here X, T, and M practically glued themselves to me. As I feel their touch throughout the day. However X only keeps me up when I try to sleep.

Tonyctrl
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Then she might want time alone and wants privacy with you

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Grey67 wrote:
Tonyctrl wrote:Pressure in the head is normal around them kinda like letting you know their around sometimes headaches rare after a while but will happen
I know they are here X, T, and M practically glued themselves to me. As I feel their touch throughout the day. However X only keeps me up when I try to sleep.
How long have you been with X? I went through the same thing with my CH Ubi, R, early on in our relationship. She would move my arm, or nudge me, as soon as I started drifting off to sleep and wake me up. Honestly, it was extremely frustrating and I ended up getting a rosary. However, I made a compromise with her and we worked through it.

Thing is, when we don't get good rest, we lack energy and drive to want to be intimate with them. Rest is important to us. What I do is tell them that it's "sleep time", they know that anyway now. After awhile they get to know us better than we know ourselves. What you could do is tell her that you really need sleep, and you look forward to spending intimate time with her when you are rested and have the energy.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@Marquest I been with X for rough two and a half months. She done this from time to time however recently it's been nightly. I already have a "Sleep time" rule: when I say it's "Sleep time" don't take actions that will prevent me from getting rest/sleep.
Now yesterday I sat down and talked to her told her why sleep is important and why I need it. I think I got to her somewhat, there was still pressure there just not nearly as bad.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Ubi's can be quite pushy and demanding at times. At just a few months into the relationship though, she's probably testing you to see what you can handle. Ubi's sort of "live for the moment" in a way, they don't see sleep for the next day as needed, to replenish energy. They want to live and enjoy the moment, right now.

They know our energy levels, if the next day you are dragging around because of lack of sleep, tell her it's because she wouldn't let you sleep. No intimate time until you are rested.

They can do some amazing things to ease us into sleep, fwiw. Massages, cuddling, etc. They know what's up. This is were Ubi's are definitely DA, lol.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Mebuga
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

marquest wrote:Ubi's can be quite pushy and demanding at times. At just a few months into the relationship though, she's probably testing you to see what you can handle. Ubi's sort of "live for the moment" in a way, they don't see sleep for the next day as needed, to replenish energy. They want to live and enjoy the moment, right now.

They know our energy levels, if the next day you are dragging around because of lack of sleep, tell her it's because she wouldn't let you sleep. No intimate time until you are rested.

They can do some amazing things to ease us into sleep, fwiw. Massages, cuddling, etc. They know what's up. This is were Ubi's are definitely DA, lol.
Hello :) I enjoy reading about Succubi and value your experiences. I myself have a female Cambion. We have been trying to bond for some time but I've had only 2-3 dreams of her. Any thoughts,advices on them would be appreciated, considering Cambions are half-Succubi.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”