Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

If you don't like what she's doing and she isn't listening to you, just re-home or banish her. You don't have to agonise too much over this kinda spirit.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Update: apparently she is trying to communicate, also I found that bribing her with "intimate time" kinka works till I can get a more permanent solution. I will still work at with her I refuse to give up on her.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Grey67 wrote:Update: apparently she is trying to communicate, also I found that bribing her with "intimate time" kinka works till I can get a more permanent solution. I will still work at with her I refuse to give up on her.
Good to hear, Grey. Having gone through this exact same situation in the past, and refusing to give up as well, my relationship with my Ubi's just keeps getting better as time goes on.

Let us know when you figure out a permanent solution.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

will do

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alright so now am fairly sure it is not X i made a new post under protection about this "Banishing a well am not sure" to be honest am somewhat glad knowing its not X doing it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:If you don't like what she's doing and she isn't listening to you, just re-home or banish her. You don't have to agonise too much over this kinda spirit.
You already came clean about dropping some verbal hand grenades in another thread, with the intent of riling people up to the point where they posted links to disprove your statements.

Which, as the mod pointed out, isn't in keeping with the posting rules here.

On the heels of having seen that other post of yours, I have come to this thread and I see this post.

Now... it's impossible to tell, from some words on a screen, whether you really feel that "re-home or banish" should top your list of solutions. If this is another verbal hand grenade, hoping to have people post less-radical solutions or just inspire drama, I really recommend finding a new set of posting tactics. Surely there are less radical ways to seek or encourage other posters' input.

If, however, you really are that quick to suggest parting ways with a spirit, maybe it would be beneficial for you to hold the spirit/keeper relationship in a higher regard. Most serious keepers are not going to escalate directly to banishing or re-homing as soon as an issue seems to be arising.

Just some food for thought.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Grey67 wrote:Alright so now am fairly sure it is not X i made a new post under protection about this "Banishing a well am not sure" to be honest am somewhat glad knowing its not X doing it.
Hi Grey, I read your other thread in which you described the pain on your head. Yeah, X is not doing that, a Ubi is all about pleasure (unless subconsciously pain is pleasure for you)...but doesn't sound like it.

Gotta ask, have you checked with a medical professional? It would not be good to conclude it's an unbound when it could be something medical that needs attention right away, such as a tumor, etc.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:If you don't like what she's doing and she isn't listening to you, just re-home or banish her. You don't have to agonise too much over this kinda spirit.
Seems like a flippant response to someone with a genuine intent to work through the issue. Since it's been a short period of time there are ways of working on commuication to get the behavior(s) to diminish and ultimately stop if that's what the keeper would desire.

Your phrasing of "agonise too much over this kinda spirit" almost worries me in turn because it comes off that you are dismissive of certain spirits as though they're lesser. Any spirit in our home deserves respect and a relationship to be fostered if we so choose. I say choose as in the event of unbounds which we may or may not decide to interact with.

Grey I think you're taking the right steps and I know it's a tough path but I am hopeful you can get some answers and get past this initial issue. Very good points about possible medical, since that should always be a concern, but you know you best and I know you'll make the right decision.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@Marquest medically I am fine as far as am aware there is no history of this in my family. All I know about it whatever I do it tends to end in failure when I try to rid the thing.
I think she knows what is happening but with how our communication is it's difficult for me to figure out what she is trying to say

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

The way to deal with malevolent humans and malevolent spirits are the same:
1. Final warning
2. Re-home
3. Banish
4. Kill

Unfortunate but frequent situation - happy school kids, fellow school kid come with a couple of Uzis and starts killing kids, police come, they kill the shooter. Humans kill malevolent humans everyday somewhere in the world, you should treat malevolent spirits the same way. Just follow the order above, and hope it doesn't come to step 4. Mosques, churches, temples do this all the time.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”