Unseelie Fay, Winter and Autumn Courts

Discussions on specific races of faeries.
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Heya all 2lv
at the moment I'm deep into the matter of the darker fay, as I like to call them. Little old fashioned I know xD I wanted to hear if you guys have ever travelled to their realm and if so, what you can tell about it. And also, what you generally have to share about them.

This is what I can share:
From my understanding, the realm of the Unseelie is surreal with a strange light to it, almost like bloody red twilight. The world, similar to the one of shadows is comparable to ours, yet it is not. Trees grow in a twisted manner, it seems everything is viewed through a funhouse mirror. I had the honor to visit this place along with my companion, even though he does not necessarily live there, but belongs to the court. We floated through a curled corridor, it shone in a bluish-reddish light and there were doors beside us, left and right. Creatures were knocking against the doors, intense whispering, almost maniacal laughter in the distance. A lot of impressions at once. Sometimes the doors flung open and I swear I saw a banshee at a time, she had long white hair reaching to her feet and wore a white dress, all kind of wafting. Her face was contorted to an agonizing scream and her mouth and eyes were hollow. I admit, I was a bit taken aback by it. The next moment we crossed ways with a another fay I couldn't identify. She had black hair, but it was rather fog like twirling around her head and her eyes were brightly red. Her skin was gray and the rest of her body simply a blurry shape. She was running at us but disappeared into thin air before she reached us. And at the end there was a Cyclop, or maybe a troll (?) He was following us around and I knew I wasn't allowed to look directly at him, cause it made him angry. So when he was approaching us I covered my eyes and only looked through my fingers. It was a weird, yet interesting experience. Let's say I'm glad I got used to jump scares haha

It was only a small part of their world, there must be so much more to see and I'm incredibly curious. But sadly, humans are not always welcome 2qt also because a lot of them like to toy with our mind - oh my! Currently, I tried to find out more about their Queen, the Erlking and the Prince of Frost, not to personally meet but just to know, you know, at least for the beginning. If you have anything to add about them, I'd be more than glad to hear it! 1h

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

This sounds amazing. I hope to hear more. I’m personally not ready for anything dark just yet...

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Is my understanding that this particular court does not like humans. It’s no wonder they don’t like us traveling to their world.

memento mori
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Dasadon wrote:Is my understanding that this particular court does not like humans. It’s no wonder they don’t like us traveling to their world.
It really depends on the personal mindset of the fay individual, it is true though that a lot of them don't like us, because we are depicted inferior and ignorant. But each fay still has their own opinion on it and some may take a liking in a particular human, without making him their toy. If you think about Kelpies and the Dullahan for example, they are part of the court, but a lot of them still chose to be with one of us.

Concerning the travel, my companion guided me there, to give me a little impression. It's something different if you travel with one of them : ) otherwise I really wouldn't go there "uninvited" xD

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I’m sure some of them could be friendly but even those of us of other courts try to avoid them when we can. It’s not just humans they take a disliking to.

memento mori
Flux
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Are there Summer and Spring courts of Unseelie Fey?

Return to “Faery Races”