acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

This is a new, monthly Service offered by Creepy Hollows, and given that I am interested in uncovering my paranormal and supernatural DNA (which also includes that of any non-human ancestors) I thought this would be just the ideal Service for me.

My first monthly service was just scheduled to happen yesterday, and I could really feel my paranormal and supernatural DNA being activated as the service was being done, so to speak. Through my intuition I was able to pick up which parts of that DNA that had been activated, and what gift(s) that had become apparent to me. All-in-all, I really recommend this Service. :thumbup:

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

And sorry about the typo in the title of the post; it was supposed to say "Monthly Service - Activate Supernatural DNA Within You". My bad.

Perkee69
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 500
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

1tu I’m very interested in my supernatural/paranormal DNA. Anything that will give me more information about it is greatly appreciated. 1h

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Something I've learned through the years is that you can easily distinguish what nonhuman DNA is in you through intuition, and learning to identify the many traits and behaviors that you have pertaining to that particular race or races in your bloodline.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Perkee69 wrote:1tu I’m very interested in my supernatural/paranormal DNA. Anything that will give me more information about it is greatly appreciated. 1h
CH has a variety of products that helps you to learn about your supernatural/paranormal DNA. Such as the Supernatural Ancestry DNA reading: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/supernat ... ading.html

(Which lists all supernatural ancestors, not only non-human ancestors. It shows where they are from, and what percentage of that supernatural ancestry DNA, that you have, from different parts of the world, just like a normal DNA test. But instead of i.e. 57.5% Scandinavian, it will tell you of supernatural ancestors (human and non-human), clans those non-human ancestors belonged to (if any), etc.)

CH also has variety of bindings and services for those who wants to learn of the abilities and gifts, that they've inherited from their supernatural ancestors (both human and non-human.
Kitsune wrote:Something I've learned through the years is that you can easily distinguish what nonhuman DNA is in you through intuition, and learning to identify the many traits and behaviors that you have pertaining to that particular race or races in your bloodline.
You certainly do make a good point,
Kitsune. It's like me and my love of the forest; which I thought at first may have attributed to my Elven ancestor, but they're a Mountain Elf.

Learnt later in a reading that I have Woodland Faery in me, and their description in the CH Encyclopedia describes me to a 'T', and then there's a connection and love for bodies of water; Merfolk ancestry.

This connection recently... changed (for a lack of a better word) after the Activate Supernatural DNA Within You monthly service. It feels.. different, I don't know how yet, but it may have altered because DNA from my Merfolk ancestors, have been activated/driven to the surface for connection and recognition.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

@engel, I'd assume the connection got stronger or more apparent with the DNA activation. Now you get to learn and discover more about your ancestry and abilities. ^^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Kitsune Yep ^^ The connection feels more present/stronger/solidified, and I am not fully aware of the extent of this just yet, but I do know that I intend to learn more about this; since this service does help people in knowing what that supernatural ancestry DNA is, so that they can incorporate it in their magick, paranormal journey, etc, if they have a desire to do so.

The Merfolk DNA is definitely something is a very strong presence in my life - not in a Hybrid sort of way - but in a sense that is noticeable through the traits described in my earlier post.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”