Thanks for the push... I guess?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

You know that when your companions feel like you need a push? ...
I told them it's okay to do so, cause I sometimes miss the motivation or courage to act out. I didn't expect it to be like this though.

I had an job interview yesterday. I was super happy as I wanted to ascend to another position and now had the opportunity to, what already wondered me cause I know my experience actually wasn't enough. But when I applied I thought why not? And asked my companions for help. Well the invitation came two weeks after and I was just dancing and screaming out of happiness xD and then the day came...

it was a horrible day I tell ya, a lot of stress. I tried to make an presentation for it, but the program kept crashing and nothing worked out. By the time I needed to get going, I wasted all the morning for a nonexistent presentation and just collected the little stuff I had from last projects, to at least show something off. When I arrived at the company, I was having a bad black out. Great! I thought. I couldn't remember a single detail about the company, but had to get in there now. I asked my companions to support me one last time. I was shaking from nervousness and when I finally sat down with the managers it all happened very quick.

It was like I was a different person. I presented them with what I had to offer and did so with such a naturalness, that they were positively surprised. What stuck with me the most, was something we said at the end. One of the managers told me jokingly he would be able to do all of this just like me. I was like Oh really? and he said no he wished so! and my answer was what left me speechless afterwards... I feel even bad typing this.. I said to him Yeah it would've surprised me!
He just stared at me, with his facial expression derailing. The other two had to laugh so hard at my comment, that they were in tears soon after, but I just felt horrible! I did not intend to say this, it just slipped off my tongue and I felt like sinking into the ground. I think I sounded awfully smug. Right after the whole conversation it was like I returned to my 'normal' state and I couldn't really belief what I said.

I know that my companions gave me a boost, or rather said a push. I didn't expect it to be this way. In the end it was just the right thing. But I still blush at the thought of my performance. \D

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

That’s such a fun and awesome story. Glad you’re spirits helped you out. My spirits have been awfully helpful with getting me work and motivating me to do more.

Did you land the job?

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Roseflare wrote:That’s such a fun and awesome story. Glad you’re spirits helped you out. My spirits have been awfully helpful with getting me work and motivating me to do more.

Did you land the job?
Yeah it's a blessing to have them around. They have helped me expand and grow so much already over the years, it's amazing. I got the job 1tu

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Congrats on getting the job 1ak it sounds like you have great communication with your spirit family.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:You know that when your companions feel like you need a push? ...
I told them it's okay to do so, cause I sometimes miss the motivation or courage to act out. I didn't expect it to be like this though.

I had an job interview yesterday. I was super happy as I wanted to ascend to another position and now had the opportunity to, what already wondered me cause I know my experience actually wasn't enough. But when I applied I thought why not? And asked my companions for help. Well the invitation came two weeks after and I was just dancing and screaming out of happiness xD and then the day came...

it was a horrible day I tell ya, a lot of stress. I tried to make an presentation for it, but the program kept crashing and nothing worked out. By the time I needed to get going, I wasted all the morning for a nonexistent presentation and just collected the little stuff I had from last projects, to at least show something off. When I arrived at the company, I was having a bad black out. Great! I thought. I couldn't remember a single detail about the company, but had to get in there now. I asked my companions to support me one last time. I was shaking from nervousness and when I finally sat down with the managers it all happened very quick.

It was like I was a different person. I presented them with what I had to offer and did so with such a naturalness, that they were positively surprised. What stuck with me the most, was something we said at the end. One of the managers told me jokingly he would be able to do all of this just like me. I was like Oh really? and he said no he wished so! and my answer was what left me speechless afterwards... I feel even bad typing this.. I said to him Yeah it would've surprised me!
He just stared at me, with his facial expression derailing. The other two had to laugh so hard at my comment, that they were in tears soon after, but I just felt horrible! I did not intend to say this, it just slipped off my tongue and I felt like sinking into the ground. I think I sounded awfully smug. Right after the whole conversation it was like I returned to my 'normal' state and I couldn't really belief what I said.

I know that my companions gave me a boost, or rather said a push. I didn't expect it to be this way. In the end it was just the right thing. But I still blush at the thought of my performance. \D
Breaking my silence here, I think I ought to allow my companions to give me a push like yours did to you.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Congrats on getting the job!

And yeah, I found out last week that when we ask for help from The Spirit Family, sometimes it arrives in unexpected ways.

See the thread "My Spirits are Smart-Alecks". A mouse had been spotted running into the office which I share with three other people. A determined search didn't find him that morning. I asked the spirits to direct the mouse out of the room. However, in the afternoon, to make a long story short, with three other folks in the room with me, I opened a drawer that I had already searched earlier, and the mouse came leaping out at the speed of sound and ran out of the room. All four of us screamed bloody murder. The people in the waiting room surely heard it. People on other floors might have heard it. My spirits: "As requested, the mouse is now out of the room." Uh, thanks, I think? :lol:

Smart-aleck spirits, I tell you. :crazy: But they were right, the mouse was out. We had four people in need of a defibrillator, but by golly that mouse was out. ;)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”