The difference between fiery/solar and 'white' light?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What do you think is the difference between 'sun/fiery' based light that fire fae, the sun/sunlight, phoenixes have compared to 'white' light that angels maybe are said to or some of them like courtwinds?

I've been told to have the first type mentioned, and wanted to know where my 'stage' in advancement was. Its also possible to have been the 'Chthonic' kind of 'dark' in the afterlife of a previous past life before I progressed to this stage, but also possible I just was among beings and their realm who vibrated on that frequency.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

that angels maybe are said to exhibit* oops missed a word.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

The 'white light' one perceives of an angelic being is a pure frequency that is unique to them, angelic energy can have a duality to it while still bearing this frequency or it can be white lighted in terms of 'benevolence'. It's complex and unique to the entity reverberating with this 'light'.

Now, SOLAR light is complex too but it is distinguished foremost by it's creationary, warm, energy of abundance and generation. In it's more archaic form this is a masculine-oriented force, a cosmic expression of the fire element which is transformational on a divine level. It's duality can be caustic & searing on the more severe side, or it can be active/energetic and nourishing.

Solar is a more classical, universal energy vs. the angelic form of 'light' which is ultraterrestrial & spiritual, or the benevolent 'white light' which simply ranges on the scales of entity duality.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:The 'white light' one perceives of an angelic being is a pure frequency that is unique to them, angelic energy can have a duality to it while still bearing this frequency or it can be white lighted in terms of 'benevolence'. It's complex and unique to the entity reverberating with this 'light'.

Now, SOLAR light is complex too but it is distinguished foremost by it's creationary, warm, energy of abundance and generation. In it's more archaic form this is a masculine-oriented force, a cosmic expression of the fire element which is transformational on a divine level. It's duality can be caustic & searing on the more severe side, or it can be active/energetic and nourishing.

Solar is a more classical, universal energy vs. the angelic form of 'light' which is ultraterrestrial & spiritual, or the benevolent 'white light' which simply ranges on the scales of entity duality.
The sun is also meant to be a 'life giver', apparently the previous astrological age is associated with it.

So the difference between 'solar light' and astral 'white light' is similar to how the difference between say Chthonic-Dark (Linked to death energies) and the 'other type' (Which could be linked to gaining pleasure from things that 'do not make everyone happy') works?

If its true I used to be Chthonic dark I'm curious about how common this type of transition happens. I mean for the layout of life even though I'm living now it seems to have been designed so I do not get to experience the 'full identity' of life, or those are remnants from that kind of existence.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”