Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

Postby creepyhollows » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:49 am

It's not for any of us to say what someone else should believe in their hearts. It is to the individual to decide what they respect and what exists within their soul. If someone wishes to follow the path of the Christian, Catholic, Hebrew, Muslim, Pagan, Wiccan, Buddhist, etc faiths then that really needs to be their choice.

Every one of us was granted a life, and it is a life we each must live according to our own hearts and soul. We should not dictate to others what they have to be believe or should believe. We should celebrate the differences we have from each other & celebrate the commonalities as well. If you open your mind to all possibilities and talk to each other as friends and fellow human beings, there will be much greater experiences for each of us to share :)

Spread love, not hate; a sentiment echoed through all spiritual paths.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

Postby Fireshadow » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:Fireshadow, the being is real the details we have are inaccurate because he came from much older traditions. The name commonly used is also wrong. Yeshua is the original Hebrew for him and as I understand it Joshua would be the correct translation.

Yeah well I totally get the fact that the name is wrong... I mean, language has changed over time as well. My language ( Dutch) for example, it has changed its spelling, its pronouncement. ( It's worse that it's still changing though :p )
And as the name has been translated in a lot of different languages... And even look to the history of England ( they once spoke Celtic overthere), and see how much certain names have changed over there, to become like they are currently pronounced.
And another example is the Yeti. The locals called it some kind of bear, and then someone from another country who couldn't speak the language properly changed the Yeti into an Abominable Snowman.

I know the story about Jesus is probably not totally accurate anymore, but what I am trying to say is no matter what has been told... he was real. He existed, and no one 'invented' him like Stephenie Meyer invented Edward Cullen... wait... maybe Jesus was as real as Dracula? A real person, whose story went all overboard. Because Vlad Dracul was real, but Vlad Dracula - king of the vampyres- isn't real. .. Well I can't wait till my third eye opens, so I can totally travel back in time and see how the Real Jesus looks like :-)

my companions aka family members:
the spirits: Marrid djinn, Hippogryph, Siberian Tiger, Gregori Watcher, Fire Fae, Minotaur, Cleopatra Djinn, Leprechaun, Water Fae, Unicorn, Crocotta, Anchestors: Vamp hybrid & Merman hybrid & Angel Hybrid, Cambion, Caberra, Nixie, Red Dragon, Atlantean Sang Vamp, Courtwind, Gargoyle.
the entities: Kitsune, Incubus, Arkan Sonney
Immortals: Aphrodite.

Return to “What Went Wrong?”