Vampire Myths - Your Opinions/Experience

Resources and links to information on vampires.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

WinterWitch1 wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:I found the link between vampires and water quite interesting - have never heard that one before!
Now I understand why I was told to keep mine's vessel away from water!
As I have understood from Jules Magick Moon, water can weaken the binding, that's why I am always very careful not to get water on the vessel of my Carpathian True Mate Vampire.

niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

Wildwolf, I would like to know if vampires have any natural enemies, physical or spiritual?

Not werewolves, that's just hollywood crap.

StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

From my understanding, a vampire (Psy especially) who has studied and practiced shape shifting can have themselves appear with wings. I worked with a 'muddled blood' vamp who was mostly Psy, he wasn't super old, but was well versed in shape shifting. His wings were 'bat-like' like a Dragon's. 2hp

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I can say that I am tots attracted to the immortality aspect of a vampire. To walk the Earth forever. Watching the human race rise and change things...i really wish I could live forever. Imagine the the universal things you would be able to see. Highlander was also the thing that attracted me too.

If I was to bump into a vampire, the physical immortal kind like in True Blood or Dracula, and given the choice at immortality, I'd have to say I'd be thinking for a long time on the options. The pros and cons of it all.

...stares off into the distance...

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Wisdom Seaker wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:19 pm I can say that I am tots attracted to the immortality aspect of a vampire. To walk the Earth forever. Watching the human race rise and change things...i really wish I could live forever. Imagine the the universal things you would be able to see. Highlander was also the thing that attracted me too.

If I was to bump into a vampire, the physical immortal kind like in True Blood or Dracula, and given the choice at immortality, I'd have to say I'd be thinking for a long time on the options. The pros and cons of it all.

...stares off into the distance...
I understand what you are all saying especially about vampire spirit family's (I have to one sanguine and one Balkan) . When I was younger I was kind of obsessed with vampires any info or book I found about them I bought it I always liked the supernatural. But know this has changed. I'm still very attracted to the vampires but I know now that if a true blood dracoula type came I wouldn't want to turn. Because to some it up I want the circle of life to end. Grow old and pass away. I think it would be torture to see humans making the same mistakes over and over again it would be a torture as you stay the same see people you care die of old age.yea it would be cool to meet a vampire but I would never consider asking him turn me

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

wildwolf wrote: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:57 am i myself am a vamp of sorts. i look like any other human. i bet you couldnt tell me from anyone else. we are all around blending in as human as much as we are humanish ourselves. :)
Felt that

Return to “Vampire Information”