Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Aditya19 wrote:Because I found out I'm actually attracted to antro animals?? @_@

Yeah not sure, he's a dire wolf after all so I do think he is pretty big
Hmm.. So you're attracted to anthro animals.. I'm attracted to Succubi and strikingly gorgeous women with great personalities to them, but the one that I'm attracted to is Morrigan Aensland herself, or Succubi who somewhat have similar wing span, and are just as pretty as Morrigan is. Though honestly, when it comes to seeing Samus with a Werewolf form resembling a mix of herself in her Zero Suit, along with looking like Nanaki from Final Fantasy 7, but where she's humanoid shaped. Not going to lie, but Samus took that up in a dream with me recently, and the interaction between us both really was unforgettable. I think Samus looks great with it, but I am more then happy if she wants to be in her regular human form with me, I don't mind it. She looked really fiery! :)

Man, so he must be, huh? You ever get a good look at his face? 1rd

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Sifu2244
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sifu

I asked my unbound to come to me in her true form and I saw her as a shadow person. I don’t mind either way I love her as she is. My bound is a bit hesitant but it’s ok I’m rather patient. It’s a 2 way street, patience and trust are a virtue.

The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”