Question About Freckles and Past life (if real)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Dreamerunknown wrote:I think getting obsessed with numbers or geometries will not help, just my take on it.
Sad part, math is not my specialty. Get F in high-school long (not so long) ago. Lol. Thank you for advice though :)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Image
That is really funny :) I guess I have to push myself more.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Look up the symbols of the four elements (Air, Fire, Water, Earth) that are drawn as triangles. Two have the point going up, and two have the point going down.

If you feel a connection to those symbols when you look at them, then maybe you can look into the elements and elemental magick as something to study.

But I'm not thinking that the freckles are a sign of anything other than a need to use sunscreen, because you might be more susceptible to skin trouble down the road if you don't use sun protection. (That's my "employee of a dermatology clinic" side talking.) Then again, trust me, EVERYONE ought to engage in using sun protection, especially the folks who are young enough that they have not got sun damage yet. But that's not a metaphysical reaction; that's an "I don't want to see people having really nasty problems due to not using sun protection" reaction.)

At this point, as you are in search of the meaning behind seeing triangles, you are going to be more prone to spot triangles everywhere. And they are easy to spot, because EVERY three points that are not in a straight line, are in a triangle. So if you are interested in magickal things at all, then why not look into the ways that triangles are used in magick, including the fact that there are triangular symbols for each of the four elements, and go from there?

As for sunscreen, I did used to use it. I tried it before, but the smell was overwhelming for me. (think was 4 years ago) I unsure if smell is less now. But its like me not using bleach. Lysol I love better and more comfortable. As for the Triangle's for Water and Fire. I can't help, that I'm thinking of elevator up and down buttons. Thank our for advice to, especially the sun screen use.

Aquagirl2479
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Myself
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cat
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Aquagirl

I found this thread on google as I was searching for something related to my triangles. My hole life, I've also have these triangles on my right upper front thigh. They look like orions belt. My son has them as well. I'm very well connected to spiritual life form my whole life. I can see through my eyelids at night, hear and feel frequencies and during anytime I try to take a nap its more extreme during late afternoons. I can see like color photos of certain things, people and objects. I've had visions of things that have come into my life, before they did. I'm glad I found this thread, wish I knew what the triangles meant.

I also want to state, back in 2015 my visions or whatever they are went full throttle. I could see a veil and geometric patterns with my eyes open. So many things I've seen and heard during my life.

Return to “General Questions”