Someone Chasing Me.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I woke up around 4:00am this morning. Unsure why or what for but I looked at my cell time. I then drifted back to sleep, but weird dream. It's really hazy, most of stuff I unsure,. Might not be 100% accurate but I do my best. However I'm male in real life, but female in dream. In dream I was running, running away. Trying to hide, yet always found.

I was running away from this very tall, mysterious "person" But I feel I know what this "person" was. My body kept telling me to run far, far away. I was in this huge building. Ware house like structure. Or possibly a Mansion or castle. I honestly unsure, it was so very dark.

No matter where I went "person" always finds me. Yet unable to capture me or just "toying" with me. This person is very skilled at tracking. But It feels "person" was outpost dangerous to mess with. It ended, the running, when I was blocked by a wall.

A dead end, no where else to run. I believe I was on a balcony of sorts. Unsure, but I was able to see this "person" walking slowly. Then stopped and looked at me. I couldn't see "person" face. Save for a hood and a cloak. Then suddenly this "person" Just jumped up to where I was above.

This "person" chuckled, sounded like a man. "You know what I am?" He asked. My back was towards the wall, my hands clasped to the wall. no where else to turn. No where to run. I was his prey, He was my predator. The cycle of life and death.

My knees buckled and gave way. I fell to the floor, my legs underneath me. I was leaning forward on palms of my hands. I tried to remain brave, I raised my head and looked up at him. No matter how much I tried to remain strong. Tears was streaming down on my cheeks.

whilst my stream of tears continued to flow. I turned my head and lean my neck to the right. Waiting for him to finish. "Good, now you know what comes next" He silently said, as he approached me. He started to take of his hood. Then dream stopped and I woke up to my alarm at 6:30 am this morning.

I do have Vampire's in my keep. But I honestly unsure if one of them where turned. I don't think so though, but unsure. But I wonder if it's a memory from one of my Vamps? Because I have no clue whom, that male one is. My Vamps are all female. If it was a memory from one of my vamps, it's so sad. But I greatly unsure if they where turned. Don't think so, where could I search? I'm still in learning process and really slow at bonding. Male one could of been a Unbound. And or Memory?

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Or it just could have been a dream, dreams tend to be symbolic in nature, so don't take things literally. Also dreams are influenced by things going on/having an impact in the life, even what you watched on TV before bedtime can have an influence.

:@
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Dreamerunknown wrote:Or it just could have been a dream, dreams tend to be symbolic in nature, so don't take things literally. Also dreams are influenced by things going on/having an impact in the life, even what you watched on TV before bedtime can have an influence.
Thanks for advice to :) I'm confused about "symbolic in nature" most of my dreams is about arguing with certain someone. Some stuff my fault some stuff not. Even though if arguing, not happened. I still dream about it. At times we OK (no dream) but I feel it's unhealthy to be close. I originally wanted move. But not going to my plans so far. Hopefully this yr, I'll be able to. So in sense dreams could be a warning.

ambroseilli
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

It could be one of your vamps letting you know what happened to her and how she became one. I've has spirits come and show me how they died. I'd either be literally in their shoes or watch them die. It's gory and scary sometimes but I've gotten used to it some what.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”