Custom Master Service of Medieval Energy: Worth it?

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

My Master Services are almost complete. Since they were scheduled about a month after purchase, I forgot when they were being done.

When the first one was done, it hit me out of nowhere. I felt a strong flood of emotions (almost all I am aware of). The ones that were most prominent were sadness and defeat. I almost could not deal with them, because I did not understand where they were coming from. There was no particular reason for the sadness or defeat. I got extremely hot (I attributed this to the weather, it is summer after all). Next, there was a coolness from the inside out, and vice versa. I started panicking, I thought I was getting sick, but then it hit me. Telepathically, I received the message, "Calm down, remember your requested this." I was like, "HUH?" Why would I do that? Who would ask for this? Then I looked into my order.

My Master Service was scheduled for that very day. I was able to take it from a 10 to a 2, and relaxed. After a few hours, I was able to stabilize my emotions (sadness & defeat) as well.

The same experience occurred with the next 2 Master Services, however, I was able to recognize what was happening, thus I did not panic. By the next one, I was able to plan to be alone for most of the day and remain open to the experience. I plan on doing the same for the last ones as well.

Has anyone else had any odd feelings when their Master Services were being done?

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

hmm ... so ServantofJustice has evolved thru several names, and is now ..err.. WolfKnight?

Interesting ... do the name changes indicate that you have a different thinking pattern now, or are they just a random thing?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:hmm ... so ServantofJustice has evolved thru several names, and is now ..err.. WolfKnight?

Interesting ... do the name changes indicate that you have a different thinking pattern now, or are they just a random thing?
More like I took it from inspirations of names that other people used, to try and resemble or parody off of what I’ve learned about my karmic ‘placement’ situation using the examples that may speak out.

On the other hand I’ve stumbled across information on my path from groups I’ve visited about how to identify the first/main layers of the tangible-paranormal.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-what I have learnt mainly is that our society just re-labels the paranormal when it becomes tangible, talking modern society so they can feel comfortable and in control sometimes.

The ‘coverup’ is being done by all of us subconsciously through that method, and when it can’t be re-labeled we either freak out sometimes or deny it.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

As for the inspiration take for example how somebody made their username reference their avatar on here. So I decided to do the same too, however instead being a parody of what my calculated karmic placement path according to astrology involves:

Adversity popping up, the ‘blackness’ or its energies and being limited etc. Point being I must defeat it by improving my might or wit.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”