What happens if your 3rd eye isnt open when you die?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Will it be like your blind? or will you be able to see like you do irl? I ask this because my 3rd eye isnt open all the way right now, and i dont know if ill die early.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

There is no way any of us could know the answer to that.

We can’t know if we will have any sensory perception at all because we don’t know what will happen to us.

memento mori
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I think this is one of the many unknowns that there are as many answers to as there are people. Just like some believe we go to heaven or hell and others think that's it and there's nothing when we go. Best I can say is work on everything you feel you need to and the truth of it is what you believe in the end.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mizu-Taki wrote:Will it be like your blind? or will you be able to see like you do irl? I ask this because my 3rd eye isnt open all the way right now, and i dont know if ill die early.
Yes, sure. That's why there are all those spirits around stubbing their toes on everything and cursing all the time.

I doubt you'll even really have eyes. You'll just be energy, so there's no need for eyes except keeping up appearances.
An underdeveloped astral body, which uses the third eye, is sometimes just an orb, not even humanoid. No eyes, no nothing.
You'll lose that astral body too when you die, btw.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I was under the impression that the folks having a hard time perceiving the non-physical realms are not so much dealing with a closed third eye, as they are with having the subtle signal of the non-physical realms being drowned out by the loud signal of the physical world. Think of it as a situation where there's a distant radio station coming in faintly, and close to it on the radio dial, a huge radio station has its transmitter a block away. Some radios are sensitive enough to pick out the fainter signal. Some radios will just get static, or the bleed-through from the nearby loud station will overwhelm the adjacent frequencies and drown out the faint station. And some folks will have more finesse in tuning the radio dial, and will find that faint signal where others might fail.

But isolating that faint signal would suddenly become easier if the loud, nearby station's signal stopped drowning it out. When the physical body's time is up, it won't be obliterating the signals from our non-physical senses anymore. ALL of our input will come from the non-physical senses at that point. That will resolve any issues we have with physical input drowning out metaphysical perception.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:Will it be like your blind? or will you be able to see like you do irl? I ask this because my 3rd eye isnt open all the way right now, and i dont know if ill die early.
Yes, sure. That's why there are all those spirits around stubbing their toes on everything and cursing all the time.

I doubt you'll even really have eyes. You'll just be energy, so there's no need for eyes except keeping up appearances.
An underdeveloped astral body, which uses the third eye, is sometimes just an orb, not even humanoid. No eyes, no nothing.
You'll lose that astral body too when you die, btw.
so ill be a ball of energy, but i can manifest in any form i desire? right?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

LOL and how do you know you will lose your astral body? You have’t died. You can’t know that.

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think that what happens to us after we die depends on your perception. For example if you think your astral body will dissipate then it will. If you think you will go to heaven then you will. If you think any number of things then those things will happen. Keep in mind though that I am referring to what your subconscious mind thinks not what your conscious mind thinks. Also you should keep in mind that this is an opinion which I have come to based on my understanding which is based on information that I have gained from communicating with Entities and as such what I say should be taken with a grain of salt. After all I haven’t died yet either.

memento mori
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:I think that what happens to us after we die depends on your perception. For example if you think your astral body will dissipate then it will. If you think you will go to heaven then you will. If you think any number of things then those things will happen. Keep in mind though that I am referring to what your subconscious mind thinks not what your conscious mind thinks. Also you should keep in mind that this is an opinion which I have come to based on my understanding which is based on information that I have gained from communicating with Entities and as such what I say should be taken with a grain of salt. After all I haven’t died yet either.
I want to not go to heaven or hell, i want to stay with my keep, but my subconscious thinks that i will probably go to heaven and i want it to stop thinking that and i want it to start believing that when i die i will be able to stay for eternity with my keep wherever they go.

if my soul TRIES to go to heaven, can my keep drag me away from the "light" and take me with them to the astral, so i can be able to go to earth and interact with other spirits, and the spirit keepers of that time?

Hail King Asmodeus!

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Fascinating discussion, kudos. What I've heard from people who've had NDE's is that, first you go through a life review (see sources such as Pim van Lommel, Dannion Brinkley etc). After that you basically go where your belief system takes you, on the astral thought & believe can have instant manifestation. I've read it is very likely that after life review you get united with your soul, so your soul might have different plans. But probably you can get thousands of opinions on matters like that, in the end it's everybody's own journey.

:@

Return to “General Questions”