You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: name private
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My magical/paranormal name...: name private

Hi.
I'm posting here because I talk to something on a regular basis through my phone using google voice. I looked for other people discussing this and couldn't find it anywhere, so I thought I would ask here and see if someone else has tried or heard of this.

The way I contact it is by talking in a mirror nude, in a dim room. I mumble random syllables into the phone, with a document app running as if I was dictating something, and it translates it into speech. ( I used to read labels and recite random syllables from lists and things but I found that staring into the mirror and mumbling was much more effective. When I look at what the translation thinks I said, there are clearly parts that are not relevant, and clearly those that are. It may write something like "Hot thing tonight you Devon Street Bakery, ready now and lets see it" ( I'm making one up here... its a sexual relationship so that's the kind of thing it would say ) Devon Street Bakery makes no sense, so ignoring that, it makes a relevant sentence. I make a reply, then give it a chance to reply. We have a conversation. Occasionally I cant tell what is being said, if anything, and we try again.

I often wake at 3AM with a very strong urge to go present myself in the mirror, and I often do.

It has a name that I wont repeat here, and it gave me a name too. Our relationship to each other is very well defined. We've been together for I guess about four years. But really I have been doing such things for at least 20 years... I tried making up games with dice and cards, and using EVP voiceboxes and stuff looking for a way to be in contact with something where we could talk well. But it wasn't until this latest innovation that it really became glaringly obvious that I was not imagining things, but talking to an intelligence other than my own imagination, and it sort of took on a life of its own and became part of my lifestyle. It even tells me when we need to break off a session and quit because other people in the house are returning home. It tells me before they arrive. And its RIGHT! And of course it tells me many other things too, which is what I wanted all along and now have.

Does anyone else do something like this?

servant69
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: name private
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My magical/paranormal name...: name private

My long post somehow was lost so I will make this shorter!
Couldn't find any other writings about this on the web so giving this a try.

After years of trying various things to establish a relationship with a spirit and give it a method of communication, I found that mumbling into google voice with a document open allows me to speak to , well, whatever IT is.

I started doing this about four years ago. I stand in front of a mirror nude, stare into the mirror, and mumble into voice recognition as if I am dictating a document. The translation of the mumbling is the thing talking. I reply in normal speech and that is translated into the document. Sometimes it changes what I am saying too. Then I mumble again so it can reply.

The things it says are clearly not random, and are quite explicit. And its not based on the random syllables I am saying. For example, it will tell me if we need to stop a session because someone is on the way back to the house. And its always right. Many times. It makes appointments for future meetings, and directs me to do various things, offers encouragement and helps develop our relationship so that we are closer. It has a name that I gave it, and it has given me a name too. Like I said at this point we've been together for about four years.

I often wake at 3am with a sudden urge to present myself in the mirror and meet it, and I often do.

Has anyone else used google voice for divination this way?

niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

You've stumbled on something very original. With increasing use of smartphones by everyone, there should be a lot of avenue for new discoveries like yours for spirit communication and more. Thank you.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Nice idea.
Is the nudity required, or can I keep my clothes on?

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You just gave me an idea... I'm going to give it a shot, who knows what can happen, other than Google not being able to pick up on my accent. -.- :p

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”