Highly meaningful or emotional experience: Met somebody from a past life but why often do we separate?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is legit. I met somebody from a past live and our frequencies or feelings even seemed to draw up this fact. They seemed very distinct from other people I have ever seen in ways hard to say but you know. Might post more when my mind is clearer.

However they had to leave due to giving up hope of pursuing their spirituality online. And this was a legit meeting, just after we had a meaningful took and the same day (today) that I managed to see a counsellor somewhat skilled in psychology about my life problems.

In our encounter they answered a big portion of my life or journey’s hint questions. And also seemed very understanding of my mindset or frequencies.

Why do people who know each other from past lives tend to naturally be destined to separate upon seeing each other if you think it’s true, or for us?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

My jury is out on the concept of reincarnation, but I'm willing to go with "It exists" for the nonce. :)

Sometimes friends go to different schools in different places, because they have different things they need to study. Why wouldn't lives work the same way? :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Sometimes people from our past will show back up with a message/lesson for you to learn, and once you're aware of it and their job is done, they need to continue on their own path. They're evolving and learning like we are, and honestly very few peoples' paths will continue to run parallel to yours for a long period of time. It might be tempting to hold onto them for longer, because such individuals are hard to find and reconnecting with them can feel amazing and like a part of you was missing until you found them, but not letting them move on with their own journey can do more harm than good. It's something I had to learn the hard way.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.

Return to “Today I found out...”