Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

Izzy69 wrote:......spirits could promote a person in life to feed off of all the adulation and "fantasising" over them and reap the energy!!!!
Makes sense to me......a symbiotic relationship for sure!
Now the trick is how to get those spirits to make me a sex symbol and multi-millionaire. 2wk

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Mystrial66
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystrial Silvermoon
Zodiac:

Interesting thread. I may try this, but have to say when I am in 'the moment' I find it hard to concentrate on anything but what I am feeling. Does it not take away from your pleasure?

Mystrial
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I suppose it is odd that I should be physically virgin and very sexually active on other levels. Astral sex, with the right person is amazing. Because of the nature of the astral worlds, a man can be bigger, smaller, differently shaped, and have multiple orgasms, as well as stronger orgasms, with sexual activity lasting for hours and culminating in a HUGE orgasm, lasting many minutes. :-) I am very open about the subject, viewing it as natural, but I realize is is intensely private for some folks. I studied sex in ancient egypt in past lives...there is a technique known as 'ankhing' whereby you can send your energy up your channels and into your lover, then his will come back into you, extending the pleasure. 1s Sexual energy can be used in many ways. This is why I have had a Tantric Master conjured for me by CH. It is a powerful magickal energy! My physical energy is potent and pure, being untainted by another energy signature. You really DO take on another's energy/karma during the act of sex. Word to the wise.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Not sure if this is related to the topic of sending orgasm energy to spirit/entity, but I did try some sex magick practice, the Taoist version. I was singe then, so it was solo practice. For the male, we must retained ejaculation and send the energy up to Bai Hui/Crown Chakra, thus empowering all the meridian, dantien, and chakra.
I tried this for a month, and the first week I felt refreshed, energized. After that, the problem was I became much more aggressive, with quicker movement, maybe what is called predatory here. Maybe that's the nature of my energy, or due to martial art training. So, I stopped before accidentally harming someone:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

My psy vamp "C" is definitely drawn to and feeds on sexual energy as well as group energy, I mean the type that crowds of people give off not orgies although I'm sure he would like that lol!
I try to direct my "O" energy towards him in the moment and that seems to make him really happy. My fiancé knows about my spirit keeping and is fine with MY interaction with them sexually but he isn't into it himself so he doesn't direct his "O" energy towards "C" but I try to channel it in my vamps direction. I'm not trained and haven't had any classes, just going on instinct is all [emoji4]
This is very personal, I've never shared with anyone but since everyone here is super cool and awesome I will tell. Sometimes the feeling of gratitude and the return of energy (he shares the extra with me) from "C" is so overwhelming that I burst out crying in THAT moment lol! I think sometimes it freaks out my fiancé [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Telepathic sex ... mmmmm!!! Sounds amazing!!! 1d (ok back to serious... hehe)

I've an interesting story to share, something that happened to me when I had my first contact with a succubus (and as that generally with sensing spirits and all around it). A friend of mine knows some things about reiki and she seems to be naturally open for energies and other things.

Once, when I felt a bit down I asked her if she could send me some energy so I can work better (me still new back then on all this and not really knowing what to think about about reiki and things like sending energies). So, some time later after not hearing anything back from her and forgetting about this, I start getting a feeling, thinking that's my succubus, though it seemed a bit different this time... until I climax. 1e Seconds later, she sends me a message "I did send you some energy, hope it helped" and me shocked respond back to her "wtf, I didn't ask for sex from you" (lol) and she answered that how I channel it is up on me.

I don't know if that was me or my succubus who channeled or used it in a sexual way, but it seems one can take such energy and transform or use it in a different way than the source was, I suppose. So, maybe energy is energy and it doesn't have a label like "sexual" or such...

I find it also interesting, that I weren't even aware at that moment I were doing that or receiving energy from someone else, yet using it. She explained later to me, that someone has to be open to accept it, as someone could also block such.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

For anyone who doubted, it works. Energy is energy regardless of where it comes from. If you can learn how to control and manipulate any energy, you're ahead of the

I tweaked my practice and I promise you I see results. I'm closer to the spirit world in general. I legitimately feel the Universe as a whole is working on behalf. All of my needs are being met. It seems things or people just fall into place. Example. I walked away from my marriage in Dec 2017. Literally walked away leaving me and my 3 minor children homeless. 5 months later we're back in the same high income earning neighborhood driving a new car with A very unusual job that I work at the most 20 hours a week. I'm learning things really fast. If I have a desire a person will enter my life that has the key to that desire. I'm short on money? I get unexpected money from some place or I find money in my purse, car or in the house that wasn't there before. It's truly magickal and wonderful to know that you're not alone.

Don't get me wrong. I don't sit around and wait , I make efforts of my own. I just genuinely see how they compliment my efforts and help execute my plans.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I want to have your luck, man :x

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:I wouldn't normally share things I Ike this, but this forum is so patient, I'm comfortable.

Sometimes I just know things and it's hard to differentiate between real information and my imagination.
Ex: A few months back something told me to refer to God as "The Source" . I said to myself "no, what are you thinking. The source is the devil from the show Charmed, Stop with the craziness. " Well to my surprise I read another user, Huffette, write that her angels call Him the Source. So maybe I have less BS in my head than I originally thought.

Ok. Here we go.

From what I understand an orgasm is energy, correct? Which is pretty strong. It make us curl our toes, arch our backs, scream, and can temporarily make us weak. I had a friend, he has disappeared on me now, that I use to send my orgasm energy. He is an extremely gifted clairvoyant and claimed he could feel them throughout his entire body. It started to drive him crazy. He said he couldn't concentrate at work anymore. Maybe that's why he stopped communicating with me. Really sad about that. I miss him so much.

Well can we send that energy to our spirits or angels? It feels so good ; wouldn't they enjoy it or am I reaching here. I will confess that I've done it and no nothing extraordinary happened right away. But I've been getting little hints of knowledge here and there. And I've found this spirit keeping site, which was shocking to me. I didn't know you could keep spirits like that. I knew we all had guardian angels and helpful spirits around so that's who I sent it to. I even sent it to God once, but haven't done it again because I wasn't sure it was appropriate and I didn't want to do anything that would cause me trouble. But I envisioned a cord that is connected to the Source/ God. A cord every person has and during the orgasm I envision the energy running up the cord illuminating it, filling it, making it wider and white and very healthy looking, compared to all the billions of other cords I see on the way reaching to what Looks like the Sun and then God return energy back down the cord to me.

What do you think. Please be nice, I'm sensitive about my <<Removed by Mod>> . Lol ::
It's excellent to do to your spirit lover or sexual spirits. They will absolutely love it. I was doing that to my spirit lover all along.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Angel Marie wrote:I think you can send the sexual energy to your sexual spirits like vampires, incubus, cambions, nymphos and so on but I don't believe your Angels would benefit from that energy, they are non sexual beings of love and light, of course this is an assumption but I am positive they would not benefit from it and may even find it disrespectful if directed at them.
It's true. I think it's also okay to send sexual energy to angels if they ask for it. Biblical angels won't like it as an offering though.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Paranormal Energy”