Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Azrael
Zodiac:

Hello Everyone I've been thinking alot about my Djinns culture lately and I've come up with an idea.If you all own Djinn I'd like you to ask your Djinn about their society/realm and culture and post what they say here if they're ok with it.This is so we can collect all the information into a kind of digital book of sorts.I'll start it off with what I know,
As i see it Djinn have a monarchy and hierarchy its complicated to understand/explain but I'll list it as i know.It goes from monarchies of different tribes which are all ranked that transition from (regular tribes),nobles,warriors/knights, elders,royals to being under the control of over lords who are under the control of (entirely different race),god/godess who are said to be the original race so there's no marid gods or ifrit overlords since its not a tribe its an overall race,and it has been noted by my Djinn and others that the more wishes they grant gives them more power and even promotion to that of royal status,from my understanding the hybrids aren't necessarily excepted but this is pretty much what I've gathered from my Djinn and Some others.If you guys can add and compare what you find out that would be great and you can reply to this post at anytime for those of you who will see this year's from now. 1am Thank you 1ak

x*D Current Spirit Family *0*
2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Imperial Guardian Dragon
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Mine told me that although there is a hierarchy that most Djinn listen and obey out of respect not total obligation. She says that Djinn are very independent and don't like being told what to do. When they listen to a leader's command or suggestion, it's out of respect for that leader and his or her rank or title. Anyone who keeps a Djinn can probably attest to their stubbornness, which is not a bad thing really.

goldenfairybay
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Nil

I purchased a Djinn over 7 years ago, and over time i got very busy and didn't pay as much attention to him as i should've eventually leading to not connecting at all with him. I was nieve at the time and there weren't much details about them as there is today. Recently i found my vessel again, probably a message to re-connect with him.
Do Djinn leave or do they stay with you even after you haven't connected for long time??

Amaires_01
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

goldenfairybay wrote:I purchased a Djinn over 7 years ago, and over time i got very busy and didn't pay as much attention to him as i should've eventually leading to not connecting at all with him. I was nieve at the time and there weren't much details about them as there is today. Recently i found my vessel again, probably a message to re-connect with him.
Do Djinn leave or do they stay with you even after you haven't connected for long time??

It depends on how the conjurer bound them but I think he's been helping you and is still around you.Usually they don't leave if the binding hasn't started.

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Imperial Guardian Dragon
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
Amaires_01
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

vikingwarior74 wrote:Mine told me that although there is a hierarchy that most Djinn listen and obey out of respect not total obligation. She says that Djinn are very independent and don't like being told what to do. When they listen to a leader's command or suggestion, it's out of respect for that leader and his or her rank or title. Anyone who keeps a Djinn can probably attest to their stubbornness, which is not a bad thing really.
That's great so I think it makes since with how the CH Djinn command vessel works.

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph