Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dreamwalker
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Imryll
Zodiac:

Alright, I am new here. (Hello)

I joined because I am having an issue that has been going on for 12 years and I feel I need to reach out.

I have read through these forums and talked in the chat a bit, and have I suppose found that I have an unbound entity "attached" to me.

I will try to make this as short as I can while explaining everything.

Since I was 13, I have had an issue with Sleep paralysis (will just say SP to keep it short)
As it started, there was this entity that came with it. It started off as just waking up unable to move after a nightmare, but then I started having this really sharp stabbing pain in my chest during the dreams, where I would wake up and still feel it.

After about a year of this I started to see it. Began as a shadow in one part of the room, but as I grew older it got more and more clear. Body like that of a (for lack of a better term) Werewolf, however mangey fur. The eyes were round and voided (no color, just black but not like a shark eye, but not like a hole or empty eye socket. Just black nothing.)

It stands about 5 1/2 ft tall, and its neither muscular nor gaunt/skinny. It has really warm breath, though no smell. It has no scent at all.

I normally sleep on my stomach with my head under my pillow (Due to this expierence growing up) and I have the SP averaging every other night. I don't always see it, or feel it. Sometimes its just SP and I eventually move and get up and thats that.

However if I fall asleep/wake up on my back or side, Ill see it. Normally standing in the doorway of my bedroom or the doorway to the attached bathroom. It doesn't matter if it is dark or daylight out.

This is all well and good, however It really became a concern several years back when physical things began to happen. Scratches (of which a few have left physical scars) and bruising where I could feel/see it grab/scratch me.

I move around a lot (From state to state here in the US.) And everywhere I go, it comes. For the first few weeks nothing. No SP, nothing. Then, it starts up again.

I have tried:
-Sage cleansing
-Incense (Dragon Blood)
-Prayer (Grew up in a Christian home, not the only go to church on Sunday but the bible study every morning and night kind.)
-Summoning other entities to try and communicate with to understand/find out what this thing following/attacking me is (Didn't work out, as I am not proficient at all and really have no experience save the forum post of instructions and ended up one time giving a roommate of mine a few nights of haunts/nightmares that, upon using sage, fixed.)

Any advice would be great, and if you need any other info let me know (family history as far as heritage/location goes, or anything else that would be helpful.)

Tonight I am going to attempt to make contact with it, as suggested by someone here and find out directly from it what it wants.

Going about this as taking the incense that I have (Left over dragon blood, that, according to them I overpaid for, which I am sure that I did) and holding it, asking it to tell me its objective/purpose, what it wants etc while meditating and inviting it to open a line of communication with me.

If successful I will post below. However, I am desperate as this has affected many parts of my life (Given anxiety over going to sleep, depression since I was about 15, the physical harm of course, and now it is affecting me and my business since I used to love what I did, however I am losing interest in even what I love to do.)

Thank you in advance for any help/advice

What can I say? I build Custom PC's! Image
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

Hi brandoftheone, welcome to CH...

I too, have had similar experiences, with SP for many, many years, and being attacked while sleeping or just as I was falling asleep and yes, while frustrating, can be equally frightening. I identify with being Christian though my practice is more deeply grounded in spirituality as a whole that spans across Christianity to spell, ritual work and energy work, angelic blessings and workings and so on

I often share tools that I believe in and trust, and has worked for me, with those in need and/or going through similar situations that I've experienced.

I am posting a link to a folder that contains one prayer (AA Michael protection prayer to address these specific concerns - pdf), one banishing tool (pdf) and one entity removal tool (mp3), all of which do help

I've used the prayer and the entity removal tool just before I go to sleep, though you can use any of these any time you feel it is needed. Instructions are included in each file

I rarely, if ever, have nights where I experience SP anymore, and the attacks are equally as rare. When I experience another night like that, I move swiftly to say the AA Michael prayer and play the entity removal tool then I go back to sleep without another incident and if it was scary enough, I may opt to do the prayer and listen to the tools for a couple of more nights before going to bed.

It is because I've found so much relief per those experiences through using these tools, because they've helped me so greatly and deeply, improving my wakened states as well, that I freely share these with others.

If you do not have a way to download them and save, then simply go back to the link and do them from the folder or you can move them to your own google drive; it's whatever works best for you 1ey

Many blessings 1ht

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xEEoe ... wILqn8fBbI

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Another resource for you:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

And a couple of things CH offers in their shop that you might be interested in:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DISSOLVE ... NTITY.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-traps.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/NO-UNBOU ... -HOME.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... irits.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CAPTURE- ... -ARTS.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/shield-banish-spell.html

Wishing you luck getting rid of that nasty! If the tips you get here don't work, or if you try any of the spells or banishing tools from CH and they don't work, you might try contacting [email protected] directly for help.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Brandotheone
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dreamwalker
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Imryll
Zodiac:

Thank you both for your responses. I attempted to communicate last night/early morning and it turned out to be somewhat what I expected to happen I guess (Though, from what I have read expectations can have a huge impact as to how things like this can go.)

So, I was sitting in my computer char, in the middle of my bedroom, with an incense plate and a cone of dragons blood on the plate burning. I Waited and meditated, attempting to walk my house almost mentally, looking for it.

An hour or so of this passed and my chair began to rotate a little bit. I kept my eyes closed and asked aloud "What do you want? What are you?" The response was the stopping of the chair spinning and then warm breath on the back of my neck.

I asked again, this time opening my eyes. There was nothing to see, however I knew it was still around since I had the same feeling as I do when I wake out of SP. That is about it though, not much, but not nothing I guess.

I have prayed before (Lords prayer, yelling in my mind as I can't speak during the SP, to go away in the name of Jesus etc) And its kind of hit and miss with it, I said the prayer for Michael and felt a pressure almost lift this morning.

I have in the past put salt in every doorway, window to cover every entrance and exit into my house and then did a cleanse with sage. This worked I think as there was nothing for a few days till someone or something broke one of the lines of salt and I didn't realize till it started happening again. Then, since then I have tried and it seems to have no effect any more.

I have been told it could be a range of this, a familiar trying to protect me, a guardian that was bound to me by someone, or was bound to someone in my family and left to come to me when they passed. (only person in my family that had passed when this all started was my great grandfather, he was 100% cherokee, I myself am 23% according to 23 and me DNA testing) So it could be something from that, in which case could be (As it is proving to be) something difficult to get rid of.

The area that I live in doesn't appear to have any spiritual/mystic type people that would be able to help in a professional manner (That I know of at least)

And I will look into buying some of the things from the store. I already ordered the welcome kit, as well as a spirit so that I might be able to communicate with the spirit and find out what is going on. Knowing what it is, as well as what it wants, I feel will help a lot in figuring out what to do.

What can I say? I build Custom PC's! Image

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”