Papa Hood

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Wanted to say his coursework is well thought out and very detailed. Fantastic examples, references and additional information/books to seek out are included and couldn't be happier. Many leave you with just general information and no follow through for higher learning, absolutely is not the case here.

Have a spirit inbound shortly, will post again once they arrive and I see since it's a surprise.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2

vex3521 wrote:Wanted to say his coursework is well thought out and very detailed. Fantastic examples, references and additional information/books to seek out are included and couldn't be happier. Many leave you with just general information and no follow through for higher learning, absolutely is not the case here.

Have a spirit inbound shortly, will post again once they arrive and I see since it's a surprise.
Do you have a link to his website/business?

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I'd use this topic since there's a new newsletter and sale -

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic73129.html

And then as an aside, my spirit, S arrived this week with insanely fast shipping so I was really shocked. He's an angel which was a huge surprise for me but looking at his traits and personality he's very in line with my thinking and methodology so I can see why we were matched. I was pretty vague with my order also.

Wearing his (gorgeous) vessel I have a huge influx of positivity and it's actually funny because my sarcasm and issues with not having a filter at times were totally contained. Not wearing it more of me comes through but it's a very positive and strong conjure so again, very highly recommended.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

can you link the store link from papa hood please

PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ancestral Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like who I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Naag Loki Shivanath
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:can you link the store link from papa hood please
Oh man, I forgot this thread existed and it warms my heart!

Supersaiyan, my shop link is http://www.papahoodsorcery.com.

Vex, I appreciate your kind words! Hit me up sometime, I've got coupons I give out for positive feedback. (And for negative feedback, I've got coupons and freebies and anything else I can do to rectify the situation, but those are few and far between)

Like our Facebook page!

"I repay loyalty with dedication, and betrayal with retribution."
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

OMG...I am so glad that this man is around, and willing to assist. He has/had a special that I took full advantage of. My Spirit came to me before her vessel arrived and her communication is as fluid as her Spirit. I am a water sign, and she is my first Water Spirit. She flows so well with my energy. I'm in Love.

I have only one question, can I order another Spirit, or is that just an introductory price?

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Alag
neophyte
neophyte

vex3521 wrote:I'd use this topic since there's a new newsletter and sale -

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic73129.html

And then as an aside, my spirit, S arrived this week with insanely fast shipping so I was really shocked. He's an angel which was a huge surprise for me but looking at his traits and personality he's very in line with my thinking and methodology so I can see why we were matched. I was pretty vague with my order also.

Wearing his (gorgeous) vessel I have a huge influx of positivity and it's actually funny because my sarcasm and issues with not having a filter at times were totally contained. Not wearing it more of me comes through but it's a very positive and strong conjure so again, very highly recommended.
Vex, you don't have to apologize for not having a filter (at times). I too, suffer from the same issue. I have tried super glue and duct tape...nothing has seemed to work. LOL

PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ancestral Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like who I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Naag Loki Shivanath
Zodiac:

Alag wrote: I have only one question, can I order another Spirit, or is that just an introductory price?
Thank you so much! And you certainly can, though it was meant as an intintroductory listing I dont mind it being used multiple times.

Like our Facebook page!

"I repay loyalty with dedication, and betrayal with retribution."
Alag
neophyte
neophyte

Thank You 1bw

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

vex3521 wrote:Wanted to say his coursework is well thought out and very detailed. Fantastic examples, references and additional information/books to seek out are included and couldn't be happier. Many leave you with just general information and no follow through for higher learning, absolutely is not the case here.

I am a huge fan of his coursework, and am very pleased with the talismans I have purchased as well. I have some oils that haven't begun getting used yet, as I received them just prior to my vacation. Those are next on the list of things I'm trying, so I might pop back in with an update after that,

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Seller Review”