Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

First, I would like to thank anyone who could help. I am in desperate need of establishing connection to my succubus. I have priorities for the moment and they are as follows.

Establish my love in a deeper manner
Find a way to reconcile and reconnect
Commune with her
Learn her name
Anyone help me or guide me.

“And then I found my way but it was the wrong way”
Brandotheone
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dreamwalker
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Imryll
Zodiac:

How did you go about having one bind/come to you in the first place?

Was she bought or otherwise? How did you come to know of her? Were you connected before and lost connection?

What can I say? I build Custom PC's! Image
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

TGS Beast wrote:First, I would like to thank anyone who could help. I am in desperate need of establishing connection to my succubus. I have priorities for the moment and they are as follows.

Establish my love in a deeper manner
Find a way to reconcile and reconnect
Commune with her
Learn her name
Anyone help me or guide me.
Your topic took my attention, about discovering her name!
I wanted to add about my own experiences, and it worked for me, because i have some unbound incubus at home.
First of all,tell her that any media , be it a dream,song, TV, movie, pictures are available for her to contact you and tell you her real name. It can even be a friend from your job, someone passing by a street that had a good chat with you, she will use all of those means to tell you her name!

Like, last week, i have meet with this pretty gorgeous incubus, but my subconscious mind/protection blocked him, i have just tell him, you are free to use any ways you wish to tell me your name.
And it is so normal, unbound entities need time of screening before we know they worth it, and it begins by knowing their names asap, a name is a great link to call them back and ask questions and feel reassured you are not dealing with a prankster!

Sooo, i was quite in my room, meditating, when he have tell me: go watch TV , NOW!
i said , yeeassss, but doesn't wanted it so much, lol,
and in a tv series on the BET channel, they talked for more then 30 seconds about his name, and it is a very unusual old name that is not trendy or in the fashion of our days anymore, it is even pretty fancy, haha!
His energy coincided with that, because he is just so much of a sweetheart!
He used this means to show me he cares, that he is powerful and never lied about his name!^^
It was just to tell you it still possible to discover her name!

For your other questions: Meditation, thinking about her, telling her that you are ready, tell her how much your are longing for her, etc.
There are several spells available on CH or other practitioners to help you to bring her back, also, never forget there is a simple ways too, like a witch bottle ( google it!^^)
You can tell a reputable seller how you meet and felt her for the first time, they will eventually bound her to you if she is safe,and you will know her name!^^

Also, if she doesn't wants a relationship with you anymore for X reasons, you need to let her go,Succubi never live someone out of the blue!^^
It would not mean you are bad or something like that, just that she finished her job, and now you are free to bring home one of her sisters that will better work over your present needs.

These are just one or two advices, be curious and look again what is around you and your personal needs!
Chouki!

TGS Beast
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Brandotheone wrote:How did you go about having one bind/come to you in the first place?

Was she bought or otherwise? How did you come to know of her? Were you connected before and lost connection?

I did the letter ritual and I meditated and felt her and I probably upset her I usually felt her laying on me but I couldn’t ask her to do more and I couldn’t communicate with her either but I felt her presence and I just tried talking to her hopefully this other guys advice can help me and it is not really that I am losing connection it is just hard for me to feel her because I am finding out what makes her happy sad through my actions but without a response it is hard that is why I want to talk to her and find her name to show that i care

“And then I found my way but it was the wrong way”

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”