Align Bodies and Cleanse and Balance Chakras?

TheMaster
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Does anyone know how to align the 3 bodies and then to balance and cleanse the chakras?

I know that there are some spells and services in the shop for it and I plan on using them, but how can I do it myself in addition to these spells and services?

I'm willing to do what is necessary to learn and make it happen, but I'm just looking to be pointed in the right direction.

Funany
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello,
I'm pretty new to everything but I can give my own experience to cleansing your chakra's. I meditate on the chakra's that need the cleansing/balancing. Try to push the energy from point to point. I like to travel from the crown down to the base. Each chakra from what I understand is easier to balance/cleanse if you know the origin of the imbalance, that way you can work on fixing it emotionally, mentally or physically. It will take some getting use to. Your spirit's and unbound spirits around you are a great help as well in this. If you sense any energy's such as a muscle spasm or pressure on your person then note that location. More then likely there trying to help you any way they can. Your spirt's/guides want to help unconditionally and they have the patience of a saint so keep a lookout for any signs that would trigger your "what was that" button.

For learning meditation practices, I just did what came naturally to me starting out. Then I looked at a few youtube video's and google websites. I found for me that breathing patterns where the most challenging. I would start there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LSJSl40xRQ Here is a video my spirits guided me to. The next step I took was trying to feel each Chakra location and there relative connection points. Once I found them I would Push energy into them and focus on each location trying to stretch them out so to speak. This takes time practice and patients. Any time you find yourself with some quite time try to exercise each point. I usually do it while driving my garbage truck o.o lol. It's actually pretty simple to do and takes a little attention. I usually start by breathing in a relaxed state and get to a point where I'm breathing restfully. Then I hold my breaths for ~8-10 secs and push while focusing where i want to push the energy to. Release the breath slowly and remember to keep the rhythm comfortable for yourself. Once you start feeling pressure or muscle spasms in the general location of where your pushing you have successfully transferd energy to that location.

Again this is where I started from. This may not be exactly what you need or are looking for but I hope it helps.

Much love & support~Mike

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

TheMaster wrote:Does anyone know how to align the 3 bodies and then to balance and cleanse the chakras?

I know that there are some spells and services in the shop for it and I plan on using them, but how can I do it myself in addition to these spells and services?

I'm willing to do what is necessary to learn and make it happen, but I'm just looking to be pointed in the right direction.
Good question. I only found 1 article in the encyclopedia about the 3 bodies. It describes them but doesn't give a How To on alignment.. And there doesn't seem to be a university class in the shop teaching alignment of the 3 bodies either....

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
TheMaster
new here
new here

Funani: Much appreciated and that will be a very helpful start up until I'm able to better "sense" and/or "see" the flow of energies throughout my body. Do you, perhaps, have a diagram of the various chakras and their location and direction of flow throughout the body? The more detailed the better...

Lewk: Yeah that's what makes me curious as proper alignment is going to be significant in being able to properly sense, interact with, and otherwise experience spirits and other energies so I'm trying to do whatever I can to make that happen...

Funany
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

No problem! Here's a chart that seems pretty helpful. http://www.fengshuidana.com/2016/05/10/ ... y-balance/
As for the direction of flow. It can flow back and forth up and down.

TheMaster
new here
new here

Thanks

Return to “General Questions”