You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

So yeah, gonna probably get blasted, but here goes.
I just threw away all my creepy hollow spells. I did it partially because I never seem to feel any effect from them, even the class 5-tier 3s. And also because of a review I read elsewhere bashing ch and claiming there spells had created serious blocks for them.
So I got rid of all my spells, and my clairsentience and claircognizance came back. It's not that they ever fully left, but they were dull. Faint. Immediately after throwing them out I could feel the energy and emotions from my spirits.
I don't think there was hostility behind the blockages, I figure I just don't mesh with their magick.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

@Blackcat

Nah, you're not going to get blasted. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, their perspective of an experience.

However, you admit it wasn't just your experience, but in part *because of a bash review you read*, I don't have to say it but that's not really wise. Those people are typically biased lol.

Also, just *throwing away* your CH spells, if they were bridged, may not have been the best route. If you really want to detach from them it might be a good idea to contact CH and explain the situation, so that can be formally dealt with if need be.

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Throwing out was kind of an umbrella term. I of course had them unbridged.
As for the review, it's some one I've known online for some time, just never discussed ch before.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
riotlez
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: a bookstore kitty

vex3521 wrote:I think a lot of people jump in expecting instant results. Spirits take time to bond with, spells take time. I think many expect to just purchase a spirit and have instant manifestations and perfect communication off the bat and not have to put effort into it.

With the recent purchase, how recent? The updates will keep you informed on progress. My recent order had a slight delay with a 3rd party item so it was placed the 3rd and arrived the 29th
My purchases where made June 28 and 30. They've just been assigned to Nova and Juno

:candle: black phillip, black phillip, a crown grows out his head! :candle:
riotlez
new here
new here

Noctua wrote:As far as customer support and order completion, they have come a long way at working out issues while their clientele base keeps growing, growing growing.
Sometimes info is missing or orders can get a bit mixed up, but it's occasional and as far as I am concerned not so bad considering how many thousands of orders they have to deal with.
If you have a problem you most definitely need to voice it, if you don't then they won't know and can't improve.

With regards to the quality of the work, I've been indulging in their services for 9 years lol. Their magick and their spirit/entity bindings are real.
Some people may have trouble with bonding or connecting to what they offer, but I would always encourage to give them a chance. I'm experienced and I know that what they offer is the 'real deal' so to speak, that it is trustworthy and that they know what they are doing.
Whether you end up resonating or not is a separate issue, as is how receptive you are to certain frequencies of the paranormal and those which they engage in their work.

I think the depth of what they offer is awesome, some persons will recognize this straight away, for others it can mean more when you establish your receptivity, know thyself and thy path.. then you can find they offer many great opportunities through which to cultivate it.

There are spirits bound by them which I did not have *immediate* bonding with (although I have basically sensed and connected with every single one, and I keep dozens, as soon as they were bound for me); you may read some people here claiming they don't get contact from their CH spirits and entities.. but this is a journey, it's a process.. and part of that is on you to make an effort, another part is that these incorporeal companions have a purpose with us and connection/bonding happens at their pace too.
Suffice it to say, any conjured beings from CH that I didn't seriously connect with right away, eventually I was able to develop a great bond with and that 'delay' in realized manifestation is not about CH's work -- as some may complain -- it's just how things go. It involves activity we are capable of noticing, activity we don't notice going on being at a level we have yet to attune to, and as I've stated - the pace of the journey.

So, take things at your pace, enjoy the journey, don't feel any pressure to keep investing in like new spirit bindings if the first you experience is not manifesting as you idealize or expect straight away. Give yourself time to grow into this; spirit-keeping is a very unique path within the metaphysical spectrum. The way is completely individualistic.
That being said, you may have an incredibly active, remarkable first experience; it is worth stating that many do and then notice a 'lull' at some point or another.. don't sweat it if that occurs, and don't feel frantic to amend it with stronger bindings etc etc because that is never the issue.

Cheers~

Thank u for this lovely response!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I echo what others have said.

I've spent 5 years buying from the new kind of metaphysical vendors , gradually gaining a good understanding of where they're coming from and the way they work.

I've also spent decades gaining some experience of spiritual, occult, pagan and psychic things. I have to say I'm mightily impressed with this whole 'new' wave of metaphysical practices that CH seems to have been in the forefront of for quite a lot of years now.

In my opinion Creepy Hollows is exactly what it says it is. It is very genuine and real and the business is very well run. Orders can take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks before they're mailed, depending on how much work the order entails. This is on a par with other metaphysical vendors. And their customer service is far better than some.

If you want to chase up progress with your order you can send an email to CH support. But myself I'd wait at least 10 days first. If you've not had an email to confirm your order is being processed by then...just ask politely.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

So I have things that I like things that I don’t.

Things I like
The conjurations might not be the most powerful but they are solid.
They have a good variety of sources.
The forum is cool

Some of the things I don’t like could very well be taken offense to. I’m not apologizing for this nor will I be needing anyone but I do have my fair share of complaints as well.

I don’t like the paradigm of CH. White, dark, black arts. Living entities Vs. spirits. Astral, spiritual, physical. I don’t know if these are specific to CH however I do know that it doesn’t really work for me. I find that because of this it makes purchasing from them a bit difficult. But that’s very subjective if this works for you then awesome.

I find the encyclopedia to be not as accurate as it could be. I don’t know if this is because they put their own spin on things or if it’s because they just don’t have the knowledge they could but here are some example I find the encyclopedia to be not as accurate as it could be. I don’t know if this is because they put their own spin on things or if it’s because they just don’t have the knowledge they could but here Is an example.

Based on CH terminology The Seelie court is not white arts they are dark arts. The Unseelie are not dark arts they are black arts.

I don’t think these things are a big deal really because it’s all at least in part subjective and if it works for you who cares but there are two things that really bother me even though they are to be expected.

The first is that I very rarely see people who are trying to help others give information outside of CH. This greatly disturbs me because a person should not get their information from only one source. To do so in my opinion is extremely dangerous because it leads to bias.

There are people who speak negatively about CH and I see that people here state that The reason for this is due to a lack of experience in part. However I also see that the opposite is true. Just as there are people who criticize without praise there are people who prays without criticizing. This isn’t goog. It shows to me that the people who keep are not well balanced.

Anyway that’s how I feel. Don’t let other people discourage you from using these services because they have bad experiences. Such things are bound to happen sooner or later. Like I’ve said before if it works for you then go for it and if it doesn’t then don’t bother. But I do suggest that you give it a try before you come to your conclusion.

Usually I’m off for it to be but I’m not really interested right now. I just wanted to state my opinion to mix things up a bit LOL

memento mori
riotlez
new here
new here

Dasadon wrote: I find the encyclopedia to be not as accurate as it could be. I don’t know if this is because they put their own spin on things or if it’s because they just don’t have the knowledge they could but here are some example.

Based on CH terminology The Seelie court is not white arts they are dark arts. The Unseelie are not dark arts they are black arts.
I've noticed that too. I'm an avid collector of crystals and their crystal identification page has quite a bit of misleading information. Now I'm not an expert in crystal associations, but I do know for a fact that the photo they've attached to the leopard jasper entry isn't at all leopard jasper - it's dyed dalmatian jasper. They include synthesized stones like goldstone and opalite.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Wiserdice
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

I have both bad and good experiences with Creepyhollows. The bad was that anytime I purchased items from them that required shipping out the goods, something went wrong with my order. And I am talking about orders that were placed months apart.

Once, the wrong vessel was sent, a much smaller one that was in the description of the spelled item. But when I contacted them about the problem, they resent the correct sized vessel and I didn't have to pay for shipping again! So, that was a huge plus.

An other time, I paid for priority shipping but my purchase was sent out with first class. Now because of this, I got into a pretty big fight with the staff, and eventually, Magnolia had to step in too. I got a partial refund, but I have to say that I became very skeptical. However, just to mention an other positive thing, Magnolia has floored me with how well she handled the situation.

So, I guess what I can say is that if you have a complaint, don't be afraid to voice your issue. CH is also very quick in responding to messages (another +), and they will help you, that's for sure.

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”