Can they really turn you into whatever you want?

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

This thread is a great read .. :drool:

into my diamond matrix.....
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I do not expect, nor aspire to, being turned from a human to another species, via the action of magic or spirits.

However, as someone who has engaged in energy healing of various sorts, I do bear in mind the maxim, "As above, so below". By that, I mean I am operating on the presumption that healing work done on the energy body of a person will somehow "translate" down to the physical level, and have a positive impact on the person physically as well as energetically.

Going way back to the OP, it was mentioned that there was a diagnosis of physical illness that was the inspiration to be turned into a more disease-resistant person via the spirits' efforts. I am not thinking that the spirits' efforts will be able to turn the thread originator's physical body into another species. But there ARE healing techniques out there that are applicable to the person's energetic body/bodies, and THAT could have a positive impact on the physical body as well. If the end result is a more disease-resistant, faster-healing physical body, then the goal has been achieved even without a full-fledged, DNA-turning, species transformation.

And on that note, I will add some prayers and positive thoughts for the OP to beat the daylights out of whatever diagnosis they are dealing with, and come out robust and healthy when all is said and done.

Also, be sure to follow whatever protocols your doctors prescribe. You'd be amazed at what medical science can do for a person's disease-resistance capabilities. I have a friend who was diagnosed with AIDS -- not merely HIV+, but AIDS -- in 1988. At that time, the prognosis was terrible, with an average survival of 18 months. Well, that friend is STILL HERE and he is doing well, a full 25.5 YEARS after being diagnosed. He keeps up with his doctor's appointments, he takes his medicines on the proper schedule, and he is still with us and doing well. And THAT is with his only focusing on taking care of the physical side of things. Imagine how well a person would do if they are focusing on BOTH the physical AND spiritual sides of their health care.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Very informative read. Bookmarking for future reference.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Spirit Keeping”