Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

A last month my daughter woke with these on her neck. We have no idea where they came from. The odd thing is for about a week she was sensitive to light and had horrible headaches.

They're gone but she is having more frequent paranormal experiences. We spirit keep so my kids are some what familiar and not afraid of the paranormal but lately there has been higher activity.

Does anyone know anything?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Mebuga
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wow. That really looks like a "vampire bite" that we see in the movies. Considering the symptoms that you wrote, can it be an "awakening" for your daughter maybe ? More experienced friends will tell their opinions I guess.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I only wonder how a vampire would have to bite to make it appear that way. They'd have to have her whole head in their mouth. I would understand them being on the side of the neck or on the shoulders, but that? Also that isn't a place carrying a lot of blood, like a vein. So.......well, my guess is, it's something else.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

The dynamics of astral is vast and vampire marks can show up in an array of ways, cuts, bite marks, rashes being the common I know of. I think she could’ve had a visitor. How old is she? And do you or her know of anyone guarding her or her spirit guides? I have a vamp that has been with me since I was 12 and bit me and I started experiencing diff things as well. Later on told him I didn’t want to be a vamp the symptoms died down. Two of one things could of happened here. 1. Someone was feeding or 2. Someone was injecting venom

Or the third both. If she doesn’t feel horrible I’d say don’t worry unless she hates it. The symptoms will pass once the venom is gone. Unless the Vamp visits again. The thing to do would be get a write up or a feel for the vamp if he or she is unbound, what it wants, if it’s friendly or violent etc. and decide what to do from there

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Added protection would be to do a cleanse of her room, light a candle and have her welcome her spirit guides and or guardian angels to take control of the situation. If she spirit keeps also have her get her keep to set up some protection. If you all don’t want any more visitors

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

The very first thing to do is maybe go to a dermatologist and see what they say. Everyone always says rule out the physical cause before we jump to a super natural cause : )

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Perhaps there are some insects in where you live that leave marks like that.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

She is 18. And I don't know if this is important but she is a virgin.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

They look more like a couple of bruises. Did something poke her in the throat or press in a little too hard? A necklace or something maybe? I'd rule that out before saying it was vampire related. And as aprophis pointed out, the position is not an easy place to bite someone with a human-sized mouth.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kitsune wrote:They look more like a couple of bruises. Did something poke her in the throat or press in a little too hard? A necklace or something maybe?
.......now that you mention it, if you look hard at that picture you can see lines running away the dots, like the skin is a bit swollen. Like it was an open necklace with little spheres at the end.
Maybe she's allergic to the material too?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”