What exactly is Confidence (and other things)? I don’t really get it.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I’ve been in resource room since Kindergarten (elementary-to 12 grade. When I used to go school. I do have learning disability but I’m trying fight it for while now. These words should be simple for me to understand. I tried reading in dictionary. I get what these meanings say. Yet, it don’t fit well for me.

So confidence and believe, I’m guessing goes together. More or less, yet same time I don’t have confidence nor do I believe in myself. So in way I guess trust plays a role to? I understand trust, yet I don’t have trust to. Least in myself. Maybe that’s why I don’t get what confidence and believe due to my low self esteem in not trusting myself in many things.

Will power, I do kinda get. Yet I guess I don’t get it, because I don’t have will power to. I say I can do this in my mind. (Guessing that will power?) yet I give up way to easy. (Probably due to my add/adhd to. Unsure about bipolar)
No matter how hard I try to say I can do this. It’s impossible. I want change impossible, to Possible. I need to learn how to do these the right way. I’m not being fair to my Spirit/Entity Friends. Least I believe I don’t be fair. Maybe it’s hindering to in connecting. So in simple terms that makes since to me. How do I be more confident. Believe in what I do and what I am. To gain power and trust. Many thanks all.

I want best for my Spirit/Entity friends. To connect more to em to. But I think above is hindering me, to accomplish my bonding. Plus 3 more months till October to be my 1st anniversary; officially Spirit keeper by being guided to website. Since found CH by accident. Unofficially Spirit Keeper (unsure when she; Nympho F. adopted me. I know she been there the longest with me)

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

School was useless for me. I have a selection of learning disorders, and none of the psychologists and psychiatrists (so many of them over the years, and social workers, too) could agree on which ones. Somewhere between half a dozen and a full dozen to go with being in the Autism spectrum. So I get it.

Context is everything. The facts you learn are content, and context is like placing them in a box. When they fill your head with content, the context is implied. I had to make my own context every time, completely on my own. Then I could start combining the content and working with it to do my homework and answer questions on tests. I just tended to see things differently than everyone else, and it meant that I was my own best teacher. When I got to college I had people asking me for help with their classes. So I helped them to understand the context for the content they were learning. I always looked forward to spending time with them playing with the content once everything came together and it was going to be fun, but they had what they needed faster than they expected and they left.

The other thing is association. In the courses by Learning Strategies, they talk about your memory being like a spider web. You associate something new to something on your web, tying it in place. When you start out learning a completely new subject, you don't have anything to connect it to so it is hard to learn. When you get your first 50 facts tied to your memory web - and it doesn't matter how small or unimportant the facts seem - then you pick up speed learning your new subject because you have your foundation built. When you go about learning your first 50 things to build your foundation on purpose, it is much easier and faster than just hoping it happens on its own.

Anyway, the free course on telekinesis by Sean McNamara.

http://mindpossible.thinkific.com/cours ... ssible-com

It uses a piece of aluminum foil on a needle like all the others, but this was the first course that led me to getting movement. Under a glass bowl. He explains it so well and gives you things to do while you are waiting to get results. You can do it. And it is a great feeling when you succeed. That goes a long way toward building your confidence. You also develop intent, which helps with everything you do with energy. It is like the difference between thinking about moving your arm and actually moving your arm. You use intent to do telekinesis. He says in the course that you should be able to spin the aluminum foil using intent as easily as moving your own hand, and he made me believe it.

Aerohopper
new here
new here

Three level of confidence,
The first level is make people believe you are confident, eye contact, voice projection, body language etc.
You achieve it by practice and training.
The second level is having a house, decent job, trophy husband/wife etc.
You get here by hard work and right frame of mind / positivity.
The third level is core confidence, is about how you love yourself.
You can get this even if you lose everything in the world, alone and you still are happy. Because you still have yourself and you are breathing and feeling alive.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aerohopper wrote:Three level of confidence,
The first level is make people believe you are confident, eye contact, voice projection, body language etc.
You achieve it by practice and training.
The second level is having a house, decent job, trophy husband/wife etc.
You get here by hard work and right frame of mind / positivity.
The third level is core confidence, is about how you love yourself.
You can get this even if you lose everything in the world, alone and you still are happy. Because you still have yourself and you are breathing and feeling alive.
Hi thank you :)

Starting with second level. I'm 27, recently turned in April. I really want move out so very bad. It's either, I keep getting threats, by my adoptive mom (we don't see eye to eye, get lots of fights. Un healthy and I'm bored of farm work for 13 yes and continues getting yelled at. I just had enough, no wonder why my fellow peer foster kids my age ran away 13 yrs ago. I guess they had enough of being yelled at to) the state will take me away. (it's hard to believe, since I'm past 18. So why would state care?) when I move out. The there's my adoptive Gma. I live with her.

She don't want me move out. Her health dwindling, but how many more years must I wait to leave. Before she passess on? In Which she 86 1/2. Why can't both my adoptive Mom (not door) move in with my adoptive Gma and take care of her? I've got life to live, seems I sounding rude. Not mean to. But I really want to have a partner. In which at first I felt I didn't and wasn't made to have partner. But I do now want have partner. To find someone that's perfect for me. I want continue my spiritual path. But I need have roommate, since rooms expensive where I at. Plus with constant threats state will take me. I just want it all to stop. To pursue my dreams and not wait for last minute.

Number 1. I feel I can't do until I move out. Hopefully sooner than later. All the decent jobs I'm interested are in next city over. (35 miles away) plus has public transportation so I can take bus to work and store. Plus keep my counseling appointment to. Since ride is technically hard to get where I at.

Number 3. I really need love myself more. Some I can't change until, again when I move out. But the other 2 certain parts of body I dislike to show to others. One I really hate to have. Thanks for tips to :)

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

The reason why I suggest working with the free telekinesis course - aside from that it actually works - is that it does give you confidence when you succeed at doing something that felt impossible. That is something you can use to give you a boost when dealing with other problems that also feel impossible, like your travel situation.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:School was useless for me. I have a selection of learning disorders, and none of the psychologists and psychiatrists (so many of them over the years, and social workers, too) could agree on which ones. Somewhere between half a dozen and a full dozen to go with being in the Autism spectrum. So I get it.

Context is everything. The facts you learn are content, and context is like placing them in a box. When they fill your head with content, the context is implied. I had to make my own context every time, completely on my own. Then I could start combining the content and working with it to do my homework and answer questions on tests. I just tended to see things differently than everyone else, and it meant that I was my own best teacher. When I got to college I had people asking me for help with their classes. So I helped them to understand the context for the content they were learning. I always looked forward to spending time with them playing with the content once everything came together and it was going to be fun, but they had what they needed faster than they expected and they left.

The other thing is association. In the courses by Learning Strategies, they talk about your memory being like a spider web. You associate something new to something on your web, tying it in place. When you start out learning a completely new subject, you don't have anything to connect it to so it is hard to learn. When you get your first 50 facts tied to your memory web - and it doesn't matter how small or unimportant the facts seem - then you pick up speed learning your new subject because you have your foundation built. When you go about learning your first 50 things to build your foundation on purpose, it is much easier and faster than just hoping it happens on its own.

Anyway, the free course on telekinesis by Sean McNamara.

http://mindpossible.thinkific.com/cours ... ssible-com

It uses a piece of aluminum foil on a needle like all the others, but this was the first course that led me to getting movement. Under a glass bowl. He explains it so well and gives you things to do while you are waiting to get results. You can do it. And it is a great feeling when you succeed. That goes a long way toward building your confidence. You also develop intent, which helps with everything you do with energy. It is like the difference between thinking about moving your arm and actually moving your arm. You use intent to do telekinesis. He says in the course that you should be able to spin the aluminum foil using intent as easily as moving your own hand, and he made me believe it.
Hi, thank you for giving me hope :) I miss school, but thought wasn't smart go college. But you did go, that really awesome. Thanks for the tips and the link to. I'll check link at and I do like the aluminum foil idea to. Many thanks :)

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Confidence is easy : know yourself, believe in yourself and like yourself. Also, stand straight.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:The reason why I suggest working with the free telekinesis course - aside from that it actually works - is that it does give you confidence when you succeed at doing something that felt impossible. That is something you can use to give you a boost when dealing with other problems that also feel impossible, like your travel situation.
Even more so, why I should try course telekinesis course :) I'm guessing this course in way, could help me with mentally to. Unless I'm wrong. Least it gives me something to do. I'm grateful for this to. :) many thanks.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:Confidence is easy : know yourself, believe in yourself and like yourself. Also, stand straight.
Hi think you :)

I really need work on my posture. I tend to lean forward. Believe in myself and love myself need work on. I'm still trying to find who and what I am. It on I don't know much about myself. Hopefully, in time; I'll be able to know more about myself.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”