WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW THE COLOR OF MY UNDER STUFF?

Crimson
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None right know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire or dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silvernight

Ash and magnolia have you thought about tradmarking and if you choose to go this route here's some Basic Facts About Trademarks - United States Patent and Trademark Office
PDF https://www.uspto.gov › files › documents

Velexs
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I can kind of understand how some would want to use another’s work as their reference to gain a professional touch to their own workings or even a creative one, but anyone who simply copies and pastes another’s work to use as their own is either flat out lazy or doesn’t have the experience to come up with the information themselves.

I could also see how it is normal for someone who is just a keeper or practitioner taking down notes by copying down a reliable source of information, especially those on a learning path, but again to use it for selling purposes or any type of business work is a bit ridiculous.

I personally wouldn’t trust a seller who didn’t show originality because I would never think they knew what they were doing by using others works even if it’s just merely for convenience. For example, copying down CH’s listings information; that to me would say they cannot perform what the actual listing intails themselves or they’d know how to write up a description for themselves and not need to copy another businesses information. And, if they work with conjuring, you’d think the spirits and entities they’ve been in contact with through their journey, everything they learned through experience, would have given them all they needed to write up their own encyclopedia of information also.

Every business should be able to write up their own information, create something from their own knowledge, etc. If they cannot than maybe they aren’t ready to be trying to sell what they offer, even if it’s merely out of laziness that they do not do so. Can’t be lazy or copy another’s work, and run a business; it’ll fail every time.

I understand some things have a general aspect that would be the same all around, but for something like this, I’d think each individual would be gaining their sources of information in their own ways which can produce varying results. If they cannot show where their own individual experiences come from or their own unique style they are not experienced enough to be running a business of their own.

Just my opinion though..

Return to “Ash”