Do genuinely ‘BA’ humans exist in your opinion?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Do you believe there can be such a thing as living humans that are what they call ‘BA’? CH said that psychopaths or sociopaths are likely to have just inherited bloodline from ‘predatory’ rather than genuinely BA entities.

There are ‘undead’ humans spirits that are BA or some people turn into that for some reason after death. It’s also possible certain people could have ‘bloodline’ from beings which are in their ancestry.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

If we are going by the CH definitions of WA, DA, and BA, then I don't think a human can be truly BA or truly WA. If WA will always opt for good, because that's their nature and they really have no other choice, and if BA will always opt for evil because it's their nature and they have no other choice, then neither of those categories fits humans, We have always got the option to choose good or evil. So whether we're talking about the most saintly person who ever lived, or the person who has done the most heinous things that have ever disgraced the human species, they still can't be true WA or BA. At any given moment, they COULD have chosen to do something that was NOT saintly, or NOT evil. They were doing those good or evil things because they wanted to, not because they had no other choice.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

For a human to become like a BA entity, they have to become real and lose their trueness. This is highly unnatural and very rare. Very few people become that sinister.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:For a human to become like a BA entity, they have to become real and lose their trueness. This is highly unnatural and very rare. Very few people become that sinister.
There was a theory by some that certain evil is caused by genes (bloodline) that trigger it, and that some people are naturally evil because of this so are ‘less than human’.

What happens if a human happens to have bloodline from that type of being in your opinion? And what would they be like?

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Yes, there are some figures (past and present) that people would say are pure evil looking at the atrocities they committed, but, did they have something dark in their blood or was it their ego, hatred and beliefs that caused them to be this way? I'd lean more towards the choices one makes rather than something in your blood "making" you do something. It honestly sounds like an excuse for bad behavior.

I'd known for years about a bloodline through a reading. It didn't change who I am, how I treat others or my overall humanity. Did it (when I recognized it) help with my path... yes... I have a more grounded manner and it's only improved things for me but is it my blood or is it my dedication to studying things I didn't understand and developing? Could it be both, maybe, but I'm still the same person so just because it was dark doesn't make me evil.

I am heading into a meeting today with a "White is the only path" person (her words) who is one of the most hateful, vile, and twisted people I have ever met. She obviously breaks the tenet of "And harm none" when she's set about destroying income and reputations and casts out any that challenge her ideals, so, I'd be curious the thoughts on her.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

vex3521 wrote:Yes, there are some figures (past and present) that people would say are pure evil looking at the atrocities they committed, but, did they have something dark in their blood or was it their ego, hatred and beliefs that caused them to be this way? I'd lean more towards the choices one makes rather than something in your blood "making" you do something. It honestly sounds like an excuse for bad behavior.

I'd known for years about a bloodline through a reading. It didn't change who I am, how I treat others or my overall humanity. Did it (when I recognized it) help with my path... yes... I have a more grounded manner and it's only improved things for me but is it my blood or is it my dedication to studying things I didn't understand and developing? Could it be both, maybe, but I'm still the same person so just because it was dark doesn't make me evil.

I am heading into a meeting today with a "White is the only path" person (her words) who is one of the most hateful, vile, and twisted people I have ever met. She obviously breaks the tenet of "And harm none" when she's set about destroying income and reputations and casts out any that challenge her ideals, so, I'd be curious the thoughts on her.
Yes, it's choice that defines someone, not genes. There's a quote in my sig that mentions this.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Having said that one of the things that makes me believe this is I've seen a video of a suburb notorious for violent crime, plus a massive amount of highly highly sinister natured people (And all people involved having 0 remorse) that is infamous (It got removed for some reason so I can't show you unless I manage to find a copy somewhere) where the cameraman was filming around to casually talk with its residents. They had no agenda, they just went around and talked (Everybody watching it had bad vibes about its residents). The person filming was not a journalist either and was a normal person doing this.

If you had seen the video merely looking at their faces (It didn't have things to do with just basic traits) but you would immediately get a sinister vibe in doing so, and every way they act after the interview confirms it.

'These' types of humans are different from normal humans you see in your everyday life, and have a viscous nature underneath which you can sense regardless of how they are. The moment you encounter one you would immediately notice something different, but you can't say in words because its so complex to explain.

Empiricists dismiss this but we all just 'know' by encountering or looking at those people.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-Also to mention their 'traits' might even have links to their physical ones (Sometimes) but not always and can affect how those look.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

You could feel they are 'dodgy' even if they dressed their hair/clothes like a 100% completely out of ordinary person also (For everybody who encountered them or most), there was always something different about them.

A nature underneath that feels sinister or predatory, and that nature was partly why 'most' chose to live together in that suburb like its their 'town' or 'hood'.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I feel like topic is like 2 differant apples. One is sweet the other is tart. Other conjures(?) like for example Creepy Hollows. Do have different meanings of BA. I know in C.H. Terms as well. That humans are DA.

At same time. I’m leaning myself more towards Grey ART. I not sure if it due to my bipolar mania. In which I’m taking meds. Without meds, I know I’ll put everyone at risk. Especially, ones I love. Even with meds, I’m same way.

At same time I’ve learned last year. I might be sadistic. I smile when Others get hurt. Yet I’m hurt, when animals in pain. So there is hint of WA in me. Unsure if that classifying as Grey Art in C.H terms.

At same time, (not sure right way to spell) Are there not “demons” (those kinds that only want to hurt) considers BA? So in way, I guess there are other Humans, Whom might be; considered BA. (CH)

I don’t read newspaper often. Nor do I, watch News often. I look at these “murderer’s” some, is kinda like me; sadistic. At same time, I believe they made mistake. At same time, I wonder if these “murderer’s” was meant to do what they did. Especially, for self defense, some get tried as such.

At peace time, it’s not differant than Wars. Wars I feel we have license to freely destroy. War to me is another term for “Murder” I’m going to speak for human wars. I’m sure other Non-Humans/ Human Hybrids and of Human in genes of other Races. Have had there own wars and or; helped us humans.

I’m not going speak about them. But for Humans fighting in Wars. There are Humans that are forced to fight. There are Humans who just froze and or not wish to destroy the enemy. I do believe yes there are WA (CH) humans, that are forced to fight.

At same time, I have Human Queen Spirit. Human B. She fought against Ancient Rome. Trying to overthrow Rome. (Unsure right term) She was forced to fight to fight what she loved. For her 2 daughters, for her people, for her land. For freedom.

But because Ancient Rome, didn’t honor Human B. Husband’s contract after his death. Not to mention what Ancient Rome did to Human B. 2 daughters. She and her people went to war.

I unsure what true story of really happened. Only she can tell me and or show me. (Maybe in future, if she feels I’m ready and after my bonding get better) hopefully I know what really happened and especially the Druids. According, to this one show on Hulu. “Barbarian’s Rising” Human B. Forcibly put Roman Civilins in houses and set fire. I think this first Roman city. While Ancient Rome soldiers from that city was busy destroying Druids.

Sure, in way I know what Human Spirit, Queen B. Kinda did. I believe she did for vengeance. (I so totally understand why to) I don’t think she BA, nor should she be considered as such. Not to mention she was betrayed.

I still love her (need work bonding more) but I don’t hate her. I think “murderer’s are not BA. In conclusion, I really don’t believe there is such thing as BA humans. Even if some stuff people think other people did right or wrong. Are we not considered Human beings.

At same time I believe yes there are BA humans. After all, then again I do consider myself as Grey Art. I’m capable of harming others. By my free will or not. But the real question is. What do others believe in? I’m for and not for other Humans considered as “BA” Then there are the factors of what happened to certain Human. To be considered as such a “BA”

Return to “Black Arts”