Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Wolf

Succbi Updates

Postby darkwolf90100 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:31 pm

Heyo all, about a week ago I got my Succbi, “A”, By a Custom Conjuring. The main things that have changed for me is I notice I have/remember dreams about every night now, the themes tend to vary but they are normally about relationships I had/have had. The other thing is that I normal feel kinda “pressure” when I am laying down to bed, This has never happened before so I can assume it’s A. Over the past week she has at least spoken to me twice, both times are kinda hard to discribe, she kinda has her own “voice” so to say, she spoke very briefly so not much of a conversation took place. The most recent thing that has happened is that last night when laying down to bed she started getting a little bit..”touchy” on my legs, it was a different sensation kinda like hair being brushed over my legs and to keep it child-friendly I’m stop it there lol, anyways very interesting changes so far, looking forward to continuing my relationship with A 1tu

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Re: Succbi Updates

Postby Phreaker1997 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:18 pm

nice, just keep a diary about the dreams you have

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”