Does anyone have any tips on seeing your keep members?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I tried the technique that was in one of the Satan and suns parastock things. I could not figure out the "shifting you eyes to look through your hand" part. So does anyone have any other ways that can help me see my keep?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mizu-Taki wrote:I tried the technique that was in one of the Satan and suns parastock things. I could not figure out the "shifting you eyes to look through your hand" part. So does anyone have any other ways that can help me see my keep?
Think stereoscopic pictures/stereogram. The 3-D pattern pictures like this. You focus either behind or in front of them. Easier is behind.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:I tried the technique that was in one of the Satan and suns parastock things. I could not figure out the "shifting you eyes to look through your hand" part. So does anyone have any other ways that can help me see my keep?
Think stereoscopic pictures/stereogram. The 3-D pattern pictures like this. You focus either behind or in front of them. Easier is behind.

Is that how people do it? I let my eyes unfocus for a second and when I focus them again I see the image.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

laptop123 wrote:On this subject, I found this:
https://www.summoningsuccubus.com/how-t ... s-incubus/
Easy process to see a sexual spirit:

Before you start working on how to see a succubus, it is highly important that you first learn how to summon one and create first contact. Once you have done so, you can use the following simple process.

1 sit in a private room where you feel comfortable and will not be disturbed
2 close your eyes, and clear your mind with the previous succusummon methods
3visualize for ten minutes the way you think your succubus will look like when you open your eyes
4 once you finish, let the image go, and clear your mind
5 Say to yourself "When I open my eyes I will see you my succubus / incubus love"
6 Repeat this affirmation until you feel a sense of presence
7 when you feel comfortable hastily open your eyes without focusing anywhere
many students report being able to get a glimpse of their sexual spirit when they open their eyes. The more they practice the better the image gets, and more real...

after practicing for a length of at least one to two months, you should be able to create enough of a neural ability to understand how your succubus looks like, thus adjusting your unconscious ability to accept, and see your succubus / incubus.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote:
laptop123 wrote:On this subject, I found this:
https://www.summoningsuccubus.com/how-t ... s-incubus/
Easy process to see a sexual spirit:

Before you start working on how to see a succubus, it is highly important that you first learn how to summon one and create first contact. Once you have done so, you can use the following simple process.

1 sit in a private room where you feel comfortable and will not be disturbed
2 close your eyes, and clear your mind with the previous succusummon methods
3visualize for ten minutes the way you think your succubus will look like when you open your eyes
4 once you finish, let the image go, and clear your mind
5 Say to yourself "When I open my eyes I will see you my succubus / incubus love"
6 Repeat this affirmation until you feel a sense of presence
7 when you feel comfortable hastily open your eyes without focusing anywhere
many students report being able to get a glimpse of their sexual spirit when they open their eyes. The more they practice the better the image gets, and more real...

after practicing for a length of at least one to two months, you should be able to create enough of a neural ability to understand how your succubus looks like, thus adjusting your unconscious ability to accept, and see your succubus / incubus.
Will this work with my kitsunes and my shinigami.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I don't have any experience myself in seeing spirits with my eyes yet, but I would think yes - it should in theory work with any spirit who will reveal themselves to you.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
What do you mean btw and how do you do it? The images don’t seem to appear in the 3-D thing, also what if you’re short sighted?

I plan on trying it again especially after taking a pretty strong alchemical ‘potion’ I make to see how it goes btw.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

For that exercise I tried photos or drawings and managed to get the 'two' to merge into one by staring strongly at the tip of the pen till head hurt slightly. But for 'magic eye' 3d pattern pictures doesn't seem to work much. I tried the 3-D gazing patterns pic for days without results just saying.

Regarding making a 'potion' with a herb affiliated or known for the task it will help to know atleast, like similar to an 'answer sheet' used for checking your answers to see if they're correct? (If it works for seeing 3-D pictures or the way of gazing at space that way)

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Aurum wrote:
Aprophis wrote:

Is that how people do it? I let my eyes unfocus for a second and when I focus them again I see the image.
It happened to me once too, but I have literally no idea what was happening I'm dazing off, and I saw...... For I believe.... 6 second? That was long too.

Return to “General Questions”