Removal of soul deal with Lucifer

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Yhwh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello, I feel like I was tricked by Lucifer on a soul deal I made, and need to have it removed as fast as possible so I can arrange the correct soul deal with him if he accepts it so he can work on the right one, without tricking me. Anyone know a spellcaster/conjurer who can work with him? I contacted Anna from vyrtousbreath, but she refused to help me, and considered Lucifer a trickster. I really am in need of help, and need someone to do powerful work to help me. This is extremely important to me.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yhwh wrote:but she refused to help me, and considered Lucifer a trickster. I really am in need of help, and need someone to do powerful work to help me. This is extremely important to me.
Maybe she considered what you think is Lucifer as a trickster? Who told you it's really Lucifer? He himself?
That's basically what a trickster would say.
Lucifer normally has no interest in your soul. What would he do with it? That's just propaganda from the church to turn them into bad guys and terrify people into being good religious zealots.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

You didn't ask me and you probably don't care what I think. But I would say that your soul belongs to God and you can't sell it or give it away or make trades. Tell God what you think you did and ask for forgiveness and protection. Ask for Angels to stay with you and protect you and help you with your life. As humans, we aren't really qualified to make deal with beings who have been doing it for as long as humans have been around. Our lawyer skills aren't up to it. Get out and stay out.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

I mean, you decided to offer your soul in the first place XD how do you get tricked to do that? Plus I doubt it was actually Lucifer cause what would he do with your soul?

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Common misconception that making a pact requires a soul to be given. It's not an exchange of goods..since really a soul isn't a tangible object that can be sold, it is who you are. You're wanting something and giving/providing something in return, usually dedication to that being or an offering.

I'd agree this is a trickster because if you were really working with Lucifer, you'd know.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Sorry Yhwh, but I continuously wonder if you're trolling us with that username. Therefore I can't help you.
Kidding, I will help you; Lucifer isn't tricking you. Also stop trying to make soul deals, bad idea. If anything Lucifer might trick you to keep you from making ridiculous pacts.

Yhwh
new here
new here

Hi, it was actually a trickster, or a feeder (I think) who is constantly trying to talk to me, to ruin my life, and I believe they may have tried to make a deal with me. What I don't understand is that I called out to Lucifer's name when I made a deal, or intended to say it to Lucifer, but this trickster has been with me apparently for a long time and I think they are trying to steal my soul. They ruined my life this far and I have reason to believe they are trying to kill me with bad karma. Can someone help me? When I asked for security, Canada's minimum wage increased from 9 to 14$/hour, could this be a trick so they are waiting for me to die to trick me?
Additionally, I have tried to make a deal with Lucifer and have become devoted to Lucifer. Why didn't he protect me from this trickster when I asked him to do this, and why didn't he prevent this trickster form being with me. And no I'm not trolling lol, I copied this name from a youtuber.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ahhh... so this is where that message came from

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I would recommend refraining from making any deals, or getting chummy with unbounds whose motivations you distrust, until you're able to reliably identify who and/or what you're interacting with. There are reliable practitioners here who might help you determine what's going on with your current situation, but if hanging out at the darker end of the spectrum is your goal, you probably should master protection and banishing first.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Yhwh
new here
new here

Can you recommend to me some good conjurers/spellcasters who can remove this deal/pact with any unbounds and tricksters/feeders and to banish them permanently. And those experienced to connect me to the real Lucifer?

Return to “Sellers You Love”