Sangress
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wendigo

Observer Umbra: A type of Umbra who is outcasted by other Umbra's, due to their grotesque souls/energies.
These specific Umbra fear light, celestial and divine beings. They have dark violet to mottled purple energies, so green auras/entities/magick can affect them as well, though not as well as their feared beings.
They are called observers because they have tendencies to watch their victims extensively before attacking, they have powerful magick of dream/energy/spirit and on rare occasions emotions/elements.
Observers enjoy experimenting with telepathic attacks against creatures and take a fiendish pleasure in permanently wrecking an entities psyche.
What is everyone's opinion on binding an entity like that? I have found one which goes by the name of Omen, I want to work with him because he is a harsh teacher.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Did this entity have a more common name? Did it tell you what its powers are? If so, why would you believe it, since it describes its role as attacking other creatures. How would you prevent it from driving you insane (which, from its perspective, would be teaching you a lesson.)

Sangress
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wendigo

Bartlebee wrote:Did this entity have a more common name? Did it tell you what its powers are? If so, why would you believe it, since it describes its role as attacking other creatures. How would you prevent it from driving you insane (which, from its perspective, would be teaching you a lesson.)
The closest thing you can say it's an experiment demon which was made to attack angels. I haven't seen all of Omen's power but he has been known to brainwash people in the past. It attacks people for reason yet to be found out but it is likely because it feeds.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Then put me down as a "no, don't mess with it" vote.

Weird brainwashing entities of unknown strengths and weeknesses (and no known hierarchy to enforce good behavior) doesn't sound very profitable to work with.

Return to “Black Arts”