Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Alright, guys hold off on the discussion for a few, I'mma split the post. This has gotten way off track.

Ok done, please continue the previous discussion in this topic: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70703.html

Remember, review threads are just that, for concise reviews. Be sure to strike up discussions elsewhere if possible. Thanks, peeps.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
angelicverea
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

She is fast with email replies, which is something I really value in sellers. I got one of her "BA" entities, he's always around and has so many talents. The binding took quite a while but he was with me ever since the first calling. Her prices are high, but I think it's worth it!

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Hopefully someone can answer this. I tried combing through this post and couldn't seem to find it. A while back, I thought I saw someone say that prior to purchase, you should get in touch with Lilith to confirm that the spirit wants to go with you. Is this accurate?

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

You don't have to. I think it's more of a personal thing to do :)

Yaksha

My experience with Lilith has nothing but amazing. She always replies to every question and tries to help if she can. I have a custom reverse succubus adoption and from the beginning i have experienced her and now that the binding is complete i sense her stronger the more time goes on.

I am really happy that i choose Lilith as my first step in this experience, i will do more orders with her in the future. In my opinion she is pretty amazing and my companion that adopted me is even more amazing.

Thank you Lilith for being so understanding and patient.

sk56
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: no one
Zodiac:

::Anyone::

Love you All <3 <3 1ht
sk56
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: no one
Zodiac:

she is the first one i purchase from her and entered to this paranormal world... my first 6 spirits/entities are from her, i already experience little manifestation some little paranormal activities but not enough not like 6 spirits/entities are here with me, that's why i tell her to read my spirits/entities if there is any problem... so i am waiting for her reply.. but she is very nice lady and genuine and clear all my questions... and my first paranormal experience because of her.... thanks a lot Lilith...

Love you All <3 <3 1ht
Cyrex
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

I sadly forgot to make a Review about her.

I got from her my first Ubi and the Vessel also came very fast, she is very nice pretty intelligent Lady and awnsers all my Qs she never got annoyed by me which is rare because i can annoy people very fast with my Qs but not she is perfect and helps me with every qs.
Her Ubi is amazing and i hope i will be with time more and more succuesful.
I really can recommand her, she is amazing.
Thank you Lillith. :)

Augusta
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

My experience with Lilith is very enjoyable.

I had been browsing for the darker, BA Entity to match my personality, and help/teach me the Black side of the Arts. I was immediately drawn to the Demons listings, followed by the most memorable lucid dream. I never had such a strong response from just “browsing” the listings - ever!

Since I couldn’t pinpoint who was calling, I asked Lilith to check. She did that for me, and identified two callers. With one being a big surprise for me. But that caller turned out being the main caller, so I asked Lilith to check on many, many additional details - like wishes to stay with me in the next life(s), what and how the payment for his help will be, his views on different subjects, his “limits”, etc. And Lilith was very patient answering all the questions I had, going back and forth to discuss the details of what I expect from the companion, and what he will expect from me in return.

I have opted for the 3-body binding (which Lilith performs for the most reasonable price).

It was all discussed in detail prior to the binding, as well as me wanting to use my own vessel. Lilith accommodated it as well, after checking with the companion on his approval of the vessel.

So far overall - Lilith is most helpful! She takes each and every question most seriously, and takes extra care to double-check with potential companions on the “small print”.

Looking forward to get properly acquainted with my new companion. And looking forward to what we can achieve together with my new companion.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Lilith to anyone looking for a BA companion. Keep in mind, that her Arts ranking of BA is NOT a BA from CH.
If I was to compare the Arts ranking, I would say Lilith BA compares as borderline DA from CH. The darkest DA, while still capable and willing to protect the companion, having a sense of humor, “controllable” by humans - NOT pure evil, so not really a BA in CH sense.

Path: Gatherer of Power
celena
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I am disappointed with this seller.
to be forced to contact her for news is not normal.
I have only the description of my mind, since more news.
it's not respectful to leave people like that.

Return to “Seller Review”