Dream Journals Anyone?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Does anyone have a cool pimped out dream journal they've decorated, or even have one at all? I want ideas on making one in the way future whenever my current logs run out. Mine were suppose to be for hikers/adventures but i happened to like the format they were in. however they are like, 12 bucks for 3 and for the fragile material they kinda are i feel thats a ripoff. anyway enough about me, anyone has some epic leather notebook they whip out when the spirit dreams come out? or are you digital? Advice?

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I'm thinking of starting a dream journal too so I'm very interested in seeing other people's ideas as well, even if that makes me rather useless for your purposes LadyWo1f, sorry!

Ha I do believe that was the longest sentence I've ever written lol 2yn

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Velexs
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I’m all about digital currently :lol: but I am thinking about making a hardcover paper journal myself when I can get some supplies so I can fully decorate it and make it as many pages as I want, so it lasts a long while. I’ll probably use it as more than just a dream journal xD

I had a creative writing class when I was a kid where we learned how to make notebooks out of scratch, and ever since I wanted to try it again. We used lined paper, cardboard, newspaper, paint, and a special glue to put it all together. I was always very artsy so it’s fun for me lol.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”