How much have we spent?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I most certainly would have spent much more if I would have had the funds. There are so many wonderful things I have not been able to get. One of those things, I recently received as a bonus freebie, which was pretty fantastic.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Noctua wrote:*Just laughs*
About double Apro's total.
So double the investment, half the age? Damn......I suck 3|D

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

It's so obvious in your signature that you would yield to all your temptations, I think nobody can beat ur amount.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

^LOL to be fair though, it looks like I've probably been purchasing from them for a longer period of time.
I have opted for a number of estate bindings and artifacts which means that a significant amount of that total would go toward just a handful of items.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aerohopper wrote: It's so obvious in your signature that you would yield to all your temptations, I think nobody can beat ur amount.
I too was observing the apt nature of my siggy with some amusement, lol. You have that right. However, I'm sure someones out there definitely have me beat, a lot of private collectors that don't even post on the forums.

Wiserdice
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

Oh. My. God. Can I ask something? Please, don't get me wrong. But you are so talented at what you are doing, why did you spend so much money on metaphysical stuff? I just feel like YOU wouldn't need it. : )

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Wiserdice wrote: Oh. My. God. Can I ask something? Please, don't get me wrong. But you are so talented at what you are doing, why did you spend so much money on metaphysical stuff? I just feel like YOU wouldn't need it. : )
Well, among the things that I can do metaphysically there are things I do not specialize in which CH does; apart from the fact that I enjoy their work and it has been a wonderful support to my path, and apart from the fact that I am a collector of powerful artifacts and haunted antiques which they frequently offer.

Some of the breakthroughs I've made in my journey, I would not have made as effectively if it weren't for the services CH offer. No matter how powerful I can be, they are years and years more experienced than I am, *they were there first* in plenty of arenas compared to even the most accomplished of us here - and that is valuable.

However, in many instances, admittedly, it's less about need and more about WANT. Lol. Do I want that incredible artifact? Yes. Do I want that rare binding of an entity I am not prepared to bind for myself? Yes. Do I want an outside perspective into my path from practitioners I trust? Yes.
And the beat goes on.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I haven't even been here that long... Just looking at the amount I'm close to $3,000 already. I can't figure out how to paste the image... but here's the numbers "Gross total: $3190.13
Total paid: $2580.74
Total (GC): $4.19"

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

By the way, what does Total (GC) mean?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Its been less than a year and I have spent $425.31... but I just discovered spirit keeping so I am sure my spending will reduce.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”