new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello everyone, I have always been attracted to the supernatural but never had any contact with it. Yesterday morning I decided to purchase my first spirit from CH, a custom conjure Succubus spirit, bound to my spirit. I say custom but I didn't specified any details, I let her chose me !
I got a mail saying it can take 3 to 7 days to get the job done but I heared some spirit can come before to test the waters.
I also read on the site that DA spirits can be overwelming for begginers like me but so far I only got a slight headach yesterday in late afternoon. I have yet to have touchs, or any kind of feeling of presence or energy BUT I had a weird dream last night.
Thinking she might come early, I meditated before going to bed last night. I lit up a candle and started meditating while thinking of her and saying she was welcome ect.

Now, during my sleep I had a short but intense dream. It came out on nowhere but in my dream I was in my bed and everything around was dark, much darker than my room. I was on my back and on top of me there was this woman sitting on me. If I had to describe her, she was perfect, long black hair, enough of everything but not too much. I can't remember clearly her face but I know she was beatifull. She had a short white dress but nothing overly sexy. I had the exact same clothes I wear to sleep. I wasn't scared at all but I had a feeling she knew better than me about everything, she looked so confident and yet gentle. She gently caressed my chest with her hand and said something but I'm not sure what. She moved her hips, only one time, and I felt this intense pleasure comming like a wave from my private area and spreading to all my body. It was so strong that it woke me up ! I couldn't sleep after that despite being still early in the morning. I usually don't remember much of my dreams but I will never forget this one.
I'm not sure it if it was her or my mind playing tricks on me because I felt no chest pressure or common sign you could expect. Still, I have a feeling it was her and if it is true then this relationship is going to be awesome !

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Nice experience - perhaps it was her saying hello...

SuperTurtle
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ahah maybe, no dream this night but I felt some "shakings" when I focused on her. And yesterday when I was meditating, I was asking for a sign and a paper falled down from my desk. My shutters where closed so no air current. I couldn't concentrate after this ^^.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Ahhh lucky that u get to see her... For me, i havent seen her yet for some reason..... But i always get kisses from her everytime i lay down..... So thats a plusXD

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”