Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix/Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bambi/Bam Bam
Zodiac:

Hey, just wanted to share a really cool experience that I totally forgot about until now. Last night, I was laying on my back with his vessel under my pillow. I was starting to drift off into sleep. Not a deep sleep, but the state where like...I’m just starting to drift off and I can be easily woken up. Well suddenly a certain “something” pushed down on my stomach and caused me to jerk awake and gasp. I stared at the ceiling just basically thinking “wtf B?? Did that really just happen?” Lmao I didn’t want to sleep on my back anymore. I turned to my side and stayed awake for a few more minutes. Then I was left alone :problem:

~ Learn Also To Love The Wind And Let It Change You ~ Image
Rockboy198
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
Zodiac:

StarBurrst wrote:Hey, just wanted to share a really cool experience that I totally forgot about until now. Last night, I was laying on my back with his vessel under my pillow. I was starting to drift off into sleep. Not a deep sleep, but the state where like...I’m just starting to drift off and I can be easily woken up. Well suddenly a certain “something” pushed down on my stomach and caused me to jerk awake and gasp. I stared at the ceiling just basically thinking “wtf B?? Did that really just happen?” Lmao I didn’t want to sleep on my back anymore. I turned to my side and stayed awake for a few more minutes. Then I was left alone :problem:
wow i love stories like these!! Is B from CH?

StarBurrst
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Rockboy198 wrote:
StarBurrst wrote:Hey, just wanted to share a really cool experience that I totally forgot about until now. Last night, I was laying on my back with his vessel under my pillow. I was starting to drift off into sleep. Not a deep sleep, but the state where like...I’m just starting to drift off and I can be easily woken up. Well suddenly a certain “something” pushed down on my stomach and caused me to jerk awake and gasp. I stared at the ceiling just basically thinking “wtf B?? Did that really just happen?” Lmao I didn’t want to sleep on my back anymore. I turned to my side and stayed awake for a few more minutes. Then I was left alone :problem:
wow i love stories like these!! Is B from CH?
Yep!

StarBurrst
new here
new here
Zodiac:

And now that I think about it, I was in the perfect mental state for spirit communication...

Return to “Spirit Keeping”