Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello.

I wanted to leave a review and maybe a question on the reading itself. So I had gotten this reading done for me for free because of a BOGO. I find that the reading is spot on and I am curious as to what a "tether" is.

I quote: "You have several, smaller tethers which have formed recently and are conduits for negative emotions & energies. They create spotty and strange barriers..."

The fact that CH even said "Strange Barriers" for people who have seen strange, is actually scaring me more than a being out to kill me. *Insert my inner panic here *

Does anyone have a better description to what a tether is and should I follow it to the source so I can nip it in the bud?

Also if this is in the wrong place I am sorry, I was confused on where to even put this.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

It appears that they are saying you've made various little energetic links to obscure sources. Like going about your life, there are negative things that seem so insignificant that you wouldn't even be able to recollect them -- yet your aetheric being kept an active link to them rather than just moving on completely.
When I envision this I think of a circuit of veins in the body, all veins leading back to the central source of life-blood.. but you have some veins that are going off and being fueled by random sources that have nothing to do with your livelihood .. and this is why they create 'strange barriers' ; strange as in, where the barriers crop up is random and doesn't make a lot of sense.

So you have a bunch of detouring strands of energy linking up to little insignificant things that are negative. This is amounting to a sort of breach in the flow of things.

Because they regard this as a *recently* formed phenomena, you will want to think of things that have affected you recently, even brief encounters; something said or done or experienced or witnessed that maybe you can discern still impacts you when it really shouldn't be relevant anymore.
Of course these tethers could also have been made on another level of being that you could have trouble discerning consciously, but it's always a good start to consider the physical matters impacting you.

Even if you can't pinpoint what or where these are, you can easily work with amending the issue so I wouldn't be scared if I were you. Just imagine the sort of thing I am describing and work in meditation or consciousness to redirect those tethers to something more substantial, uproot them from any inhibiting forces.

May or may not resonate with you, but best of luck.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:It appears that they are saying you've made various little energetic links to obscure sources. Like going about your life, there are negative things that seem so insignificant that you wouldn't even be able to recollect them -- yet your aetheric being kept an active link to them rather than just moving on completely.
When I envision this I think of a circuit of veins in the body, all veins leading back to the central source of life-blood.. but you have some veins that are going off and being fueled by random sources that have nothing to do with your livelihood .. and this is why they create 'strange barriers' ; strange as in, where the barriers crop up is random and doesn't make a lot of sense.

So you have a bunch of detouring strands of energy linking up to little insignificant things that are negative. This is amounting to a sort of breach in the flow of things.

Because they regard this as a *recently* formed phenomena, you will want to think of things that have affected you recently, even brief encounters; something said or done or experienced or witnessed that maybe you can discern still impacts you when it really shouldn't be relevant anymore.
Of course these tethers could also have been made on another level of being that you could have trouble discerning consciously, but it's always a good start to consider the physical matters impacting you.

Even if you can't pinpoint what or where these are, you can easily work with amending the issue so I wouldn't be scared if I were you. Just imagine the sort of thing I am describing and work in meditation or consciousness to redirect those tethers to something more substantial, uproot them from any inhibiting forces.

May or may not resonate with you, but best of luck.
That was THE BEST description I could have asked for! Seriously thanks for being on the forums x D

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”