Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Hello My Friends I'm New to spirit keeping I need some clarification

Got my sterling angel Saturday and I'm not expecting anything to happen right alway but I was wondering do I need to do in invocation or offer her anything cuz I don't know what to do do I just meditate her expecting something to happen because so far the only I gotten was someone touching my face as I was waking up

I also read something in the forum about a portal key what does the mean if anybody have anyway to explain these things to me please help I'm new to spirit keeping and I don't know where to start do I need to offer her something like a flower to make our bond stronger do I have do a ritual to welcome her to her new home if so how would do it

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

You do not need to offer her anything, however its a good inclination to do so because it says you're thinking about her. Offering things is just like giving a friend a gift or sharing your food with a friend.
You do not even need to have an invocation to get her to show herself. Sometimes it takes time to bond before you notice things that your spirits are doing, and sometimes it'll happen straight away! It just takes some time, so don't try to force it :) I don't have a sterling angel, but I do have a Courtwind Angel, and it took some time before I had a manifestation from him, which was still brief. Just have some patience! I recommend working on your Chakras and balancing them, because that seems to be the general consent between everyone I've seen and talked to, for strengthening the senses.

You can meditate on her energy or with her vessel if you have a vessel, but expectations can make you miss what actually happens. I'd say to try and learn how to not have expectations on what a manifestation may be like, because that can hinder your sight or sense on how it does manifest! Getting a touch on your face sounds quite fun, though! :)

I recommend you reading everything that is in the Beginner/Newbie Area since there is a ton of information there that can help you understand what you're looking for.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Vega
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

featheredstar wrote:You do not need to offer her anything, however its a good inclination to do so because it says you're thinking about her. Offering things is just like giving a friend a gift or sharing your food with a friend.
You do not even need to have an invocation to get her to show herself. Sometimes it takes time to bond before you notice things that your spirits are doing, and sometimes it'll happen straight away! It just takes some time, so don't try to force it :) I don't have a sterling angel, but I do have a Courtwind Angel, and it took some time before I had a manifestation from him, which was still brief. Just have some patience! I recommend working on your Chakras and balancing them, because that seems to be the general consent between everyone I've seen and talked to, for strengthening the senses.

You can meditate on her energy or with her vessel if you have a vessel, but expectations can make you miss what actually happens. I'd say to try and learn how to not have expectations on what a manifestation may be like, because that can hinder your sight or sense on how it does manifest! Getting a touch on your face sounds quite fun, though! :)

I recommend you reading everything that is in the Beginner/Newbie Area since there is a ton of information there that can help you understand what you're looking for.
Okay thank you ill do that:)

Return to “Angels”