neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I was listening to a brainwave entrainment that was designed to increase my clairvoyance and while I noticed some benefits something messed up happened to me. I found myself laying face down on my bed. And it felt like something was on my back with claws dug into me. Not cutting me but dug into me enough that it wouldn't budge if I wanted it to. As if that wasn't bad enough I felt something gnawing at the back of my leg. Constantly gnawing. Is it possible some entity or demon may have clung onto me without my notice and if so what do I do about it?

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Just bumping this. I put this in general questions because there didn't seem to be a section on Demons or Entities.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

It's possible, but I really don't have any experience with such things. Do you have any spirits you could ask about this? See what they say and if there's anything they can do to help you out.
Otherwise I'd recommend putting in ticket to the help desk and asking them what they would recommend.

Good luck!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

I got my Marid plus a PsyVamp and a few others. I don't see them doing something like this even if it was for a joke or something, nor do I think they'd be able to handle something like this. They are powerful beings, but I cannot get access to them unless I can "See" them better hence why I tried boosting my claivoyance to begin with.

Whatever this thing is it seemed to not like what I was doing. Almost similar to an anti-body but not a good one. And if this thing was the reason why I couldn't communicate with my spirits properly, then I am gonna beat the S**t out of it with anything I can think of.

How do I go about sending a help ticket.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

You can send a ticket by writing to : support @ creepyhollows.com

Good questions to ask yourself -- what was your situation and state of emotional being, as well as your thought-process like prior to listening to this brainwave thing?

The phenomena you felt could have been purely energetic, rather than an entity attacking you.
The brainwave audio could have successfully activated some level of psychic reception for you - a.) bringing you to notice this phenomena where you wouldn't have before, or b.) actually creating the phenomena due to triggering a shift in your aetheric body.
The audio could be poorly done and have triggered something messy.

What did you attempt as a resolution when you noticed the clawing/gnawing phenomena?
Try to consider it as energy rather than an entity first, and see if you can work with it to dissipate the sensation or figure out it's source.
If that specificity is too complex, try focusing on cleansing and alignment of chakras & bodies which can generally uproot problem phenomena.

But otherwise, I'm sure CH will have some questions & suggestions of their own should you contact them.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

I'll send the ticket when I get around to it, but I'll answer these questions you asked. For starters my emotional state was basically mundane aside from being tired that is. The plan was essentially to listen to the audio which was on a continuous loop and keep listening to it while I sleep. As for the emotional state I felt when this thing was onto me, I was confused and I wouldn't say very scared, but sorta on the fence because although I got no marks to show for it, it literally felt like there was a quadrupedal creature with claws dug into my back and chewing teeth on my leg. As for what I attempted, I couldn't attempt anything. I was face down and I could barely move. I'm guessing whatever this was, was pinning me down. It's not the only thing I encountered when I did this, but it's the only bad thing I encountered or at the very least the only thing I encountered that felt like it was a bad thing. As for what I considered it, strangely and this does sound crazy as I don't keep any in my house, it felt to me like a large animal. Like a big dog or a bear. Which is literally impossible in all sense of the logical world as I do not keep pets in my home, nor do anything short of the occasional fly and spider sneak into it.

To make it short, I am hoping this is just an entity because if I happened to have put myself on a Demon's S**tlist, it's gonna be a more exhausting fight.

Return to “General Questions”