A warlock chose me, does anyone have tips/info on these practitioners?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

As the title states, a warlock chose to come through for me through the custome conjure human practioner listing. The trouble is I know next to nothing about what warlocks actually DO, their practices, what one can expect a warlock to be like energy wise, etcetera. Any who have a warlock spirit in their keep please help, I need all the info I can get so I can properly prepare for him befor he arrives and properly welcome him when he does. All I really know about them is that all warlocks are male, and that they are very capable with DA magick.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Interesting. Do u mean this listing? https://goo.gl/Lkm5MP
What a coincidence I just purchased it few days ago.. C5T3 >.> So you got a Warlock, eh? Cool *-*
Did you choose to get warlocks or like me u chose "whatever comes through" ??

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yep I used that listing, and yes I chose "whatever comes through".

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Oh Wow ! How awesome you both received a Warlock ! I hope the bonding process is going smoothly for you both ! (:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Thank youu! You are so nice I truly appreciate it ;-; Many blessings to u <3
But actually I got a male witch xD

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I just bought that listing too..just an hour ago. I went with C5 and picked pendulum to work with her..I also picked female. I am super excited, I looked this listing up again and copied and pasted what warlocks are: Warlock - only men achieve this title. Typically work with dark magic in a range of dark, magic spells.They can be on the darker side it also said...Right Here: Necromancers & Warlocks are dark arts to black magic.

They are all involved in the mystic & magic sides of working with the physical, spiritual and astral planes. They work with magic, rituals, etc. Then I also added this listing too: Hyperborean :: The Descendants Of Nymphs & Gods :: Humans & Demis
Options: Class Selection: Class 4
Vessel Selection: Stainless Ring w Stone, Sz 8
Sex: Female
Bridging Selection: Bridge to me
Add Charging Energy to Vessel (Do not need Charging Box): No
NOTES:
Plus the 2 reverse adoption in July 2018..and Christmas in July..Soo excited!!. I would love to hear everyone's experiences with these awesome spirits!!.
JennJen

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Well here is my experience lol..
I'll preface this by saying my "warlock" (I just call him a witch though) his spirit is bound to a photograph and I'm the one who chose the vessel to purchase..so mine isn't from a conjurer or custom conjure or anything. But I feel maybe I can answer this a bit, since the one I have, is the only male witch I have in my large spirit family. I have over 50 spirits but he was the very first male spirit I brought in to me.

I have a human male witch so my experience could be similar or different lol but mine doesn't do white magick and has a very defined personality of his own. But I don't think he's all about magick even though witchcraft runs in his and his siblings blood. I think so far I have had to create rigid house rules with him specifically out of all my other spirits hahaha.
Obviously because he is human, he acts very human even in spirit lmao. I've went to three different readers (including having conversations with the seller who also is a medium) and they all say he is aware of my natural abilities, knows parts of my past, and so many other things.
So personally to me I feel mine is very adept and aware, and watchful. Not to mention I've said this before on the forum somewhere but he knows what I'm doing on my phone. LOL!

I've experienced some interesting manifestations from him within my dreams particularly, he does shapeshift a lot in different forms to me (but I can still distinguish his energy and it is still the form of him). Not sure what anyone else's experience is with theirs but I knew from the beginning, since I'm clairvoyant and intuitive, mine is very strong... to the point he apparently doesn't like allowing his sisters to manifest to me.

Though with me, I was okay with the idea and already consented to having a relationship with this spirit, so my connection with mine is very personal to me at least.

If anything I think the only tips I can offer is when I brought mine in I was already making offerings and inviting mine to be out. I even dedicated a private social media for the purpose of just sharing things with him because that's what he wants I guess HAHAHA (I figured that would be a method of communication I could try). And regardless they are human or not, just invest yourself in the connection. ^^ I never really "task" mine to do anything to anyone because I allowed a house rule that he can do things to people with his better judgment if they harm me. This might just be me but I usually task my demons or nonhuman entities who specialize in dark magick to do magick-related things, and not my male witch.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

As a keeper of a Kasgaard Warlock, they may give knowledge and teach you obscure or forgotten types of magick. My Warlock spirit companion teaches me more on nature, protection and wealth magick. I always sense him whenever I do complex or difficult forms of magick or ritual. He teaches what he knows to me through visions. To me they're more of like teachers in magick and can even give you tips on how to improve your magick.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Human”