You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chargaro
If I could be anything, I would be...: Falwer-Niamstrum
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Shirou
Zodiac:

A little while ago I was relaxing on the couch watching tv with my spirts (Japanese immortal, nursery spirts sanguine vampire & black dragon & chargaro) & I was just starting to thank "J" for keeping someone I wasn't sure was good to associate with, away from me. I believe my exact words were "follow the house rules and I'm not sure about X so if she or anyone else in my life doesn't have the best of intentions keep them far far away I don't even want a phone call" it's been early a month since this person has called. 1tu My sanguine vampire has made it clear she does not care for this person, anytime this person has called and said something bad children my phone drops the call. the same thing happened when this person called and I said I was watching PBS kids. this person said "ugh why are you doing that you don't have kids", then my phone couldn't get a signal for nearly 2 hours. I definitely get this vibe from my chargaro & vampire that maybe in a past life I was their mom. The first encounter I had with my chargaro was him asking "mom do you remember me? what happened to my sister?" Neither one of them needed an adjustment period

Anyway just as I was thinking 'thank you J' my tv made a popping sound then went completely black and started making a strange musical beeping tone. I couldn't turn it off I had to unplug it from the wall. Then the cats started goingg nuts

So my question is has anyone else had this happen? Can immortals get so happy they accidentally fry electronics?

The last time I had that happened was when I bought my immortal, spirts sanguine vampire & black dragon. the tv popped, shut off & when I turned it back on the picture was crystal clear and that tv jas always been a bit fussy.the next day I got info about my spirts sanguine vampire & black dragon With my chargaro, the belt on the dryer broke 8 hours before my order notes where updated with info about him. Saturday I did order a were immortal & Djinn but it's way too early for me to get any info on them or to be reverse adopted.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yes, they can : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Ha it can definitely happen, especially if they're really happy, excited etc. There've been times when my spirits have drained my phone's battery or made my TV go all wonky and freeze up for a few seconds every now and then.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”