neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say that this is a super outdated post. My life has changed a lot, and what I've learned about the situation has changed my views quite a bit (not necessarily in a negative way).

Firstly, manifestations entirely stopped, so I'm not sure if what happened when she arrived was just imagination, or what.

More importantly, I found my Soulmate, which was entirely unexpected. I decided to email Lilith, to ask her to communicate with my Succubus friend (since I'm unable to). Apparently, while she is very possessive, she's more concerned about the Spirit world instead of the physical. She also understands that my Soulmate & I are meant to be together, that we both need the relationship, and she doesn't intend to do anything to sabotage that.

I've stopped calling my Succubus friend by anything with romantic connotations, such as "sweetheart." That's just my own personal preference, since I'm monogamous. I feel uncomfortable referring to two individuals with those types of terms, even if one of them is in another realm. And while some of you may view me as being a jerk for doing that, keep in mind that my Soulmate & I have been together for many lifetimes, and that our relationship in this lifetime was planned, long before I even knew anything about my Succubus friend. If anything, I'm staying true to a previous agreement, rather than abandoning one. Also, staying true to myself, in how I would prefer to approach this evolved situation.

My Succubus friend appears to be okay with this, so I don't see why it would be an issue. It's just...far more complicated than I would have ever imagined.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage)
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0

Is it a good idea staying with her? How would you treat her if she was a normal human not communicating with you, leaving you, and not showing much? I know I would suspect adultery.

With mine I am not sure what she is up to, it is likely she may have cheated on me. More and more as time is progressing I am avoiding her and her kind. And more so than ever, she is strongly insisting on wanting to have sex with me, however, I have to keep denying her on that, as though she is wanting something from me. I sense foul play, something is not right.

Is this marriage the right way to go for you? It does not smell right with me, I know that. Last time I said that it may be okay to be in a relationship again, again she stole from a second time.

By the way, this succubi or fae, is unbound and found me, probably in the woods.

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4

It was one of the most beautiful writings I have read on CH so far. I thank you for sharing your story with your illuminating experiences. For me especially, as a person who is not able to communicate with his spirits yet,unfortunately, I have always been turned on and fascinated by their abilites and beauty.

When I get a custom my succubus soon, I would also like to have her like my lover, with passion. I also deeply think, a succubus may help me begin communicating with spirits, I can't know if that's true or not. The question is, are you guys completely satisfied finding your sweethearts from CH or are there other sellers you strictly think that would be better to get a succubus from?

Also there is the thing that buggles my mind, even though I would like the relation to be intense and passionate with my future succubus, I am worried that she may interrupt my future human relations because I am a guy who interacts with human females often. To sum up, these are some of the general questions and problems of mine about the succubi and spirits in general. I would really appreaciate if some of you guys would take your time for me and answer them in detail. Thank you all in advance. Oh I am sorry! Lastly, a succubus spirit or entity you guys would prefer ?

SuperTurtle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1

Mebuga wrote:It was one of the most beautiful writings I have read on CH so far. I thank you for sharing your story with your illuminating experiences. For me especially, as a person who is not able to communicate with his spirits yet,unfortunately, I have always been turned on and fascinated by their abilites and beauty.

When I get a custom my succubus soon, I would also like to have her like my lover, with passion. I also deeply think, a succubus may help me begin communicating with spirits, I can't know if that's true or not. The question is, are you guys completely satisfied finding your sweethearts from CH or are there other sellers you strictly think that would be better to get a succubus from?

Also there is the thing that buggles my mind, even though I would like the relation to be intense and passionate with my future succubus, I am worried that she may interrupt my future human relations because I am a guy who interacts with human females often. To sum up, these are some of the general questions and problems of mine about the succubi and spirits in general. I would really appreaciate if some of you guys would take your time for me and answer them in detail. Thank you all in advance. Oh I am sorry! Lastly, a succubus spirit or entity you guys would prefer ?
Hello, I am in the exact same position as you. I just ordered my first spirit, a custom conjure succubus and I expect the same kind of relationship as you. I specified in my request that she is not to be jealous of my humans relationship. I think you can do the same. I read on this forum others did the same and it went well. Of course I have no experience myself and would like to read the opinion of others who know more too.

Mebuga
new here
new here

SuperTurtle wrote:
Hello, I am in the exact same position as you. I just ordered my first spirit, a custom conjure succubus and I expect the same kind of relationship as you. I specified in my request that she is not to be jealous of my humans relationship. I think you can do the same. I read on this forum others did the same and it went well. Of course I have no experience myself and would like to read the opinion of others who know more too.
Oh hey. Welcome then :) I have been a keeper for 4 months now. Cant communicate yet as i said. I am trying to be patient hardly :) you should be too. I congrats you on your new succubus. I hope you will be very happy with her. Keep us updated about improvements. Which class is she ? Vessel or bind to spirit ? Mines are bound to my spirit only.

SuperTurtle
new here
new here

Mebuga wrote:
SuperTurtle wrote:
Oh hey. Welcome then :) I have been a keeper for 4 months now. Cant communicate yet as i said. I am trying to be patient hardly :) you should be too. I congrats you on your new succubus. I hope you will be very happy with her. Keep us updated about improvements. Which class is she ? Vessel or bind to spirit ? Mines are bound to my spirit only.
My bad, I misunderstood. I thought you had yet to order like me ^^. She is class 5 bound to spirit. For now I only had one experience. You can find it here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic73269.html

Nothing new but my order is still "assigned to...". It has been more than one week since I ordered, they may have a hard time finding one for me. I hope I won't get a mail saying "sorry couldn't find one who wants you !"

Mebuga
new here
new here

SuperTurtle wrote:
Mebuga wrote:
SuperTurtle wrote:
My bad, I misunderstood. I thought you had yet to order like me ^^. She is class 5 bound to spirit. For now I only had one experience. You can find it here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic73269.html

Nothing new but my order is still "assigned to...". It has been more than one week since I ordered, they may have a hard time finding one for me. I hope I won't get a mail saying "sorry couldn't find one who wants you !"
Lol no believe me they wont say that :) I myself is a very impatient man and I had to learn to be patient after some months. You can get the "your order is complete" mail very soon. Good luck !

SuperTurtle
new here
new here

Mebuga wrote:Lol no believe me they wont say that :) I myself is a very impatient man and I had to learn to be patient after some months. You can get the "your order is complete" mail very soon. Good luck !
Ahah you're right ! Order completed today. Now let's wait and see.
The funny thing is the note about my lady said some things I would expect from her but I didn't actually specified anything in my order.

Mebuga
new here
new here

SuperTurtle wrote:
Mebuga wrote:Lol no believe me they wont say that :) I myself is a very impatient man and I had to learn to be patient after some months. You can get the "your order is complete" mail very soon. Good luck !
Ahah you're right ! Order completed today. Now let's wait and see.
The funny thing is the note about my lady said some things I would expect from her but I didn't actually specified anything in my order.
Wow man. That is why we call it custom conjure ha. They really pick us somehow. I am impatiently waiting for my first custom succubus order to be complete. I am actually excited !

Vampiro664
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sex
If I could be anything, I would be...: Amgel
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampiro

How long after she was binded to you did she start communicating with you?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”