Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello!

A long time ago (okay a year ago,) I received a channel to Ancient dragons and basically if I were to come in contact with them, they could bestow a gift of psychic power in exchange for a token of appreciation. Now that wouldn't only be the reason to meet with the dragon and maybe have a nice chat, but it is a legit question on how or what.

Now I'll be either dreaming or in meditation, so how or what do I give? For example, I would like to offer a crystal or geode piece as a gift, but the crystal is here physically in my hand... see my dilemma? Bury the crystal with the intention?

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mmh, it may depend on the binding method. Have you asked the conjurer for verification or recommendation? Or the dragon may have its own preference on how the token should be handled, if you can ask it.

The burying or leaving the token in nature is possible. Another one is to put the crystal on a special plate or similar thing (for offering), intent it to be the token, and keep it somewhere safe. Put it on the plate again whenever you're calling the dragon.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mmh, it may depend on the binding method. Have you asked the conjurer for verification or recommendation? Or the dragon may have its own preference on how the token should be handled, if you can ask it.

The burying or leaving the token in nature is possible. Another one is to put the crystal on a special plate or similar thing (for offering), intent it to be the token, and keep it somewhere safe. Put it on the plate again whenever you're calling the dragon.
The channel was from CH. Thanks! I'll send them a message.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”