Elyn's Enclave (vex)

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

Received the prize bead from the box tasking game and I felt it's energy right away!! Haven't had a chance to work with it much yet, but I can tell it def is strong. I had the casting for good luck/wealth on mine and I must say, I've seen LOTS of good luck lately!
Def recommend this seller 100%!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have my prize earrings, too -- I had to be difficult and ask for a custom spell. I needed something to break this pattern of procrastination that has reared its head in the past couple of months, so I asked if that could be the casting. The earrings arrived -- and in a very pretty charging box, that was so energetic I realized what it was as soon as I touched it. (I actually emailed to ask, "Is this a charging box?", even though I was convinced it was, and when the answer came back affirmative, I wasn't surprised. :) )

The earrings are pretty amethyst beads, and they have a wonderful energy. I love them! They're either on me, or on the table next to my computer (which is the area of the house where I spend the most time), so their energy is always close by.

Definitely, I'd recommend Elyn's spelled items to anyone. Thanks, Vex! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

So, wanted to bump this up with my return and rebranding. Have been asked a few times for linkage and while there's a lot of work to be done yet (especially with updating readings) I am really glad to be back in full force.

https://www.ravenwoodoccult.com/

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home

Return to “Sellers You Love”